I'm a Huawei guy

Must be weird knowing that, whilst wanking to your phone, there's a Chinese guy wanking about you wanking to your phone. Kind of like meta wanking. If the CIA get involved then it just starts to get kinky.
:eek::lol:

Then getting the email saying they have your onanism on camera and they're going to share it with all your contacts.

Then getting the email saying they have your onanism on camera and they're going to share it with all your contacts.

That's the CIA for you. Bastards ruining it.

Full credit for the word onanism by the way. Learn something new everyday - it can be the SMB word of the week.

Last edited:
What phone is that m8, yeah Oreo is good, only thing I changed on my nokia8 was I changed the camera, didn't like the stock camera so went on xda & got the latest compatible Google pixel camera app, looking forward to see what Pie has to offer?

Sure New Zealand & Australia have banned them over security concerns as well
Britain’s MI6 boss says UK government must decide if Huawei suitable for 5G network | South China Morning Post

Oukitel K8 for me, we've five off the make in the family. Looked last night at Pie, will see how it pans out before upgrading, you upgrading? Oreo suits me fine, tbh.

Back