I'm a Huawei guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how people tell the difference between smart phones. I had iPhone for years but now have the same phone listed in the OP and the layout and everything between both phones is exactly the same.

Got a new phone today. Went in the shop looking to get a Google Pixel 3 XL and the guy in the shop couldn't have been more of an arse in putting me off buying one. Was dead set on it too.

Anyway, it was between that and the Huawei Mate 20 Pro. Opted for the Huawei and after spending all afternoon on it I'm sold that I made the right decision. Amazing bit of kit.

Anyone else on here got one? Any tips or tricks I should know?

I bought an Huawei phone a few years ago, by far the worst phone I ever had. My tip is try to get a refund...sorry marra but I can only speak as I found.

If you have one with an LG screen you're fucked.

"I've gone through 4 Mate 20 Pros with the LG displays and all had the green light issue. Finally got my 5th Mate 20 Pro with a BOE screen and it's perfect. LG are the problem and Huawei need to stick with BOE."

Better check your specs people. If it has an LG screen send the twat back before your warranty runs out.

How to check which screen you have?
"Go to play store and download an app called Device Info HW and it will tell you on the app."

Looking to get the Pixel 3.

Why did you decide against it?
Because the guy tried so hard to put me off. Said the pixel 1 was made by huawei and the new one is made by HTC, said the quality of build is shocking and "every single one they've sold has been returned".

After having a play around with the huawei it was clear tbf.

Because the guy tried so hard to put me off. Said the pixel 1 was made by huawei and the new one is made by HTC, said the quality of build is shocking and "every single one they've sold has been returned".

After having a play around with the huawei it was clear tbf.
Nothing wrong with the build quality of htc. I've used them for the last 10 years and the build quality has always been fantastic.

The main thing for me is a good camera, as all phones do pretty much the same thing.

Might look at the Haway and the Pixel 3.

If the sales-person promises to gobble me off, I might let them pressure me into buying the one they tell me to.

I mean, they must have promised you something for letting them fuck you up the arse?:lol:

Sent from my rock-solid HTC-U11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back