If you were permanently banned...

• Thread starter Deleted member 43869
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never been banned.

Act like a clown and you get banned. It’s not a difficult concept.

A lot of keyboard warriors can’t handle another point of view and take it too far.

I’ve had many disagreements on here as well :lol:

I found that I got banned from a lot of fb groups for posting in the same style I use to post on here. Certainly in the past on here this place was fantastic for allowing ‘proper bantz’, the problem was unknowingly carrying that into the more mainstream world of fb, not many people are tolerant of it and don’t cope well with a friendly ‘fuck off’, etc.
I wasn't offensive. But it was bizarre the speed that his mates arrived on the scene. Almost like I punched the bully on the playground and his mates came to help him out. The fb group was shite and I gained nothing from it so no loss.

Be honest! Hypothetically, if you were indiscriminately banned from here, never again allowed to post, how much would it effect you? Are you addicted to the extent that it would be a serious issue for you. I must admit, this place has started to become a platform for me to vent, share jokes, catch up on news etc while on my own during lockdown.

If you are attached to the forum, do you think it's unhealthy? Would it be good for you on the long run if you were denied access? Does your partner find that you're on here too much.

Maybe a slightly odd thread but it got me thinking. Ami too reliant on it and wondered how other people view their own usage of it?
It passes the time, thats all, i do enjoy helping posters out with advice from time to time.

But to answer your question . Get on with life perhaps. Some on here take life far to seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back