Idiotic Drivers

Just need to pootle along in an hgv recording people going past, probably catch one a minute passing while on the phone.

One came down the slip road on a19 onto a1231 pulled out to overtake me on the slip road plus a car on the inside lane and back in in front of me, gained 1 car length. Got to work about 7 seconds earlier.

But the other driver won the imaginary race , that’s all that counts.

she got 15 year , will she gett out in 7 & 1/2 or less

You see loads of young lasses driving around with their phones in their hands. I always look at them and think why? Why can’t you just pull over and send the text, or comment on some inane post on social media. It only takes an unfortunate set of circumstances and you’ve ruined countless lives.

I drive along the new road from the Spire Bridge to B and Q pretty much every day and there’s a permanent reminder of a young lass who was killed not too long ago. I know what happened in that incident and it’s just a complete and utter waste of a life. You still get twats treating that road like a race track too, despite the shrine to the dead girl. You would think driving past it would make people think twice.

The driving standards in this country are a disgrace and are deteriorating. What most people don’t realise is that it takes talent and skill to drive a car fast. Talent and skill that the average person doesn’t possess so it only takes a second for it all to go wrong. If you want to drive your car beyond your capabilities, take it on track. There are plenty of track days that anyone can do.

And don’t get me started on people turning right at roundabouts from the left hand lane.

Range rover pulled out from Barnes park yesterday at 3.13pm. Didn't even look to see if anyone was driving along Barnes park road. Just put his foot down in the park and took off. Dick.
Bad area is up at Doxy. Driving past the Prior pub towards the roundabout leading either to Oak tree farm or into Silky. Anyway, stay to the left to either go in towards Oak tree farm route or next left to Silky. Cars venture up the right lane then swerve in towards Silky at the last second. Surprised not to have seen a crash yet.

Range rover pulled out from Barnes park yesterday at 3.13pm. Didn't even look to see if anyone was driving along Barnes park road. Just put his foot down in the park and took off. Dick.
Bad area is up at Doxy. Driving past the Prior pub towards the roundabout leading either to Oak tree farm or into Silky. Anyway, stay to the left to either go in towards Oak tree farm route or next left to Silky. Cars venture up the right lane then swerve in towards Silky at the last second. Surprised not to have seen a crash yet.
Durham road is pretty bad too, always seems to be left overs from a crash pretty much every week just up from the prospect now Lidl. That whole stretch of road is ripe for accidents mind.

After the match yesterday at Springwell rd going west to Durham rd there were loads of cars going through, getting caught in traffic and blocking other lanes as lights changed. Going past the former Cavalier pub, nightmare if you have an HGV coming towards you. Seen a few mount the pavement as they do 40 along there. God help if there are any pedestrians at that moment.

Back