Idiotic Drivers

Look at the absolute state of this. 4 people reportedly dead from some tosser bombing down a busy road. There’s dash cam footage of the build up too in a separate tweet showing the car overtaking at high speeds.

Warning - videos don’t show any injuries, but does show the crash from CCTV footage and the aftermath of the cars.

Honestly, the standard of driving at the moment is nothing short of a disgrace. Dangerous driving, mobile phone use, ignorant parking is just a common sight, all day, every day.

And with the popularity of cocaine, god knows how many people are driving about above the limit.

Last edited:

Look at the absolute state of this. 4 people reportedly dead from some tosser bombing down a busy road. There’s dash cam footage of the build up too in a separate tweet showing the car overtaking at high speeds.

Warning - videos don’t show any injuries, but does show the crash from CCTV footage and the aftermath of the cars.

Honestly, the standard of driving at the moment is nothing short of a disgrace. Dangerous driving, mobile phone use, ignorant parking is just a common sight, all day, every day.

And with the popularity of cocaine, god knows how many people are driving about above the limit.
Loads and loads of people are off their tits on cocaine while driving, same with cannabis.
This is evidenced by the numbers of drug driving convictions in the courts, which must surely only be the tip of the iceberg.

So many people are just so thick and so selfish. I suppose it is due to the way they were brought up?

is disgusting

almost as disgusting as the shitbags walking around the crash with their phones out.

Its like a scene of a bombing in Kabul

It’s almost like the authorities don’t want to sort stuff out.

If a copper cost a grand a week, how many on the spot fines and convictions could he average, I’d hazard a guess well more than a grands worth a week. It would be self funding to have hoards of them. Or to be even more of a killjoy, make most of the road network covered with average speed cameras.

Khans roads.
Is Khan the mayor for Birmingham now? 🤔

We've made an arrest after a man has sadly died following a collision in Soho Road, Birmingham, last night (18 February). An Audi hit a number of vehicles at around 8.20pm. A passenger in a stationary vehicle, aged in his 30s, sustained serious injuries and tragically died. Two other people were taken to hospital to be treated for injuries.

A 25-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving and was taken to hospital for treatment. He will be questioned following his treatment. We've secured some CCTV and dash cam footage but remain keen to hear from anyone with information who can assist our investigation.

This is the idiot that crashed! No collision but you see them speeding and overtaking very dangerously

Last edited:
Is Khan the mayor for Birmingham now? 🤔

We've made an arrest after a man has sadly died following a collision in Soho Road, Birmingham, last night (18 February). An Audi hit a number of vehicles at around 8.20pm. A passenger in a stationary vehicle, aged in his 30s, sustained serious injuries and tragically died. Two other people were taken to hospital to be treated for injuries.

A 25-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving and was taken to hospital for treatment. He will be questioned following his treatment. We've secured some CCTV and dash cam footage but remain keen to hear from anyone with information who can assist our investigation.
Well spotted spotty lad. I was too busy looking at the rear bumper absorbers on those ICE cars,they don't seem to have performed very well.

Well spotted spotty lad. I was too busy looking at the rear bumper absorbers on those ICE cars,they don't seem to have performed very well.
Do you go to the same optician as Beale given you don't see everything in front of you? How many times is it now you've said something and I've corrected it?

It’s almost like the authorities don’t want to sort stuff out.

If a copper cost a grand a week, how many on the spot fines and convictions could he average, I’d hazard a guess well more than a grands worth a week. It would be self funding to have hoards of them. Or to be even more of a killjoy, make most of the road network covered with average speed cameras.
I get what youre saying but dont want coppers on prodo thanks .
Once.👌

Luckily is looks like there isn't 4:deaths of hopefully not even any.Been nowt of Sky news
If there's 4 deaths it looked like they would be in the white car . Not great but at least more just

Last edited:

Back