Ice hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky bastard. Hope Ottawa stuff Montreal.

Been to Boston, Toronto, New York and Tampa to watch games, Toronto and Boston by far the best for atmosphere. Ended up not paying for a drink all night in Boston when they found out how far I've travelled. Was class.

Only C$36 for a cheap ticket, I’m not that lucky!

I’m wearing my Canadiens hoody already so I’m hoping they knacker the Sénateurs, like.

Go to kometa games regular - class sport
Saw kometa once.. Great hockey, seamless fly changes none stop. Mind I ended up drunk as a monkey. Come to think of it I was drunk as a monkey the whole week I was in brno.

When Hall shoved his snout in and moved them to Newcastle.
96 as I recall. My bairns were just starting in the junior set up.

Calgary at minnisota live on freesport now

Last edited:
Watched a maple leafs game from the air canada cetre bar which overlooked the ice. Proper ticketed (?) place to stand, great view.
Strange think was they wouldnt sell me 2 beers at once, even though i pointed my mate standing less than 10 feet away.
Also the tv breaks mid period threw me. Thought it was a bit early for a time out.

Has anyone been to a match? Going to see Montréal Canadiens vs. Ottawa Sénateurs tonight.
Used to watch Whitley Warriors all the time back in the day. Was lucky enough to see the Maple Leafs when I was over in Toronto in April. Wasn't f***ing cheap like

Used to watch Whitley Warriors all the time back in the day. Was lucky enough to see the Maple Leafs when I was over in Toronto in April. Wasn't f***ing cheap like
Started watching Whitley back in the 80s until Halls damned interference.
Dabbled with playing too, (sunday league level only). Fancy i might have to back for a skate over the Xmas hols. Probably be barely able to stand up now :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back