Ian Harte 💩 stirring again

Are you seriously saying Shankland wouldn't immediately improve us? I give up mate🙈 you're obsessed about the model mate. You said there is hardly anyone out there in the whole wide world to sign realistically..i gave you Shankland within a minute..now you have changed the goalposts into selling for profit etc..that's not what you asked me.
I really believe Shankland wouldn’t make a massive difference to our performances and honestly I think Moore would struggle in this team. And that’s simply because the squad as a whole isn’t good enough neither is the head coach or his tactics.

We need players proven at this Level who wouldn’t need weeks to get accustomed to the league, but the issue is they will cost a chunk more than we are currently paying and likely won’t pay until we start selling the likes of Clarke.

I think anyone can see Clarke will be off this summer unless we do something silly like get promoted and even then it will be a big ask to keep him. He is the best performer in the championship and his stats reflect this. Any team from mid table downwards I feel would love to have him and he will go. I will be gutted as he’s such a perfect fit here, but it’s a short career and if he can’t get that next step up here with us then it’s quite obvious it will be elsewhere in the summer.

I really believe Shankland wouldn’t make a massive difference to our performances and honestly I think Moore would struggle in this team. And that’s simply because the squad as a whole isn’t good enough neither is the head coach or his tactics.

We need players proven at this Level who wouldn’t need weeks to get accustomed to the league, but the issue is they will cost a chunk more than we are currently paying and likely won’t pay until we start selling the likes of Clarke.
You just said Moore wouldn't fit into our team...then say we need proven Championship players🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ sorry mate but you just keep contradicting yourself. Anyway, going round in circles.

Looking at his timeline on Twitter, it seems like Clarke is his biggest and most valuable client. Every post is a retweet about him.

He’s like that fat bloke who clung onto Elvis.

You just said Moore wouldn't fit into our team...then say we need proven Championship players🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ sorry mate but you just keep contradicting yourself. Anyway, going round in circles.
Honestly think you like arguing for the sake of it :lol: I’m clearly saying one champ player on his own probably wouldn’t be enough, need at least 2 or 3 to have a real difference on how we play

Honestly think you like arguing for the sake of it :lol: I’m clearly saying one champ player on his own probably wouldn’t be enough, need at least 2 or 3 to have a real difference on how we play
Eh? Who's arguing? You asked me who we could sign potentially as a striker n i gave you Shankland🤷‍♂️ if you think that's arguing, then crack on mate n have a good evening.

If we don't get promoted this season then don't think anyone can begrudge Clarke moving on. We will probably replace him with some unknown french kid though that's the worrying thing

Eh? Who's arguing? You asked me who we could sign potentially as a striker n i gave you Shankland🤷‍♂️ if you think that's arguing, then crack on mate n have a good evening.
Yeah and I said that would be spending £4.5 million just for the sake of buying someone. Moore wouldn’t score 3 in 3 for us like he has for Ipswich as the rest of the squad isn’t good enough yet so what chance does shankland have?
Moore would have been a great signing if we got at least another 2 championship ready players. But this would likely have cost us 10-15m and broken our wage structure, which we aren’t ready to do yet

Back