Ian Harte 💩 stirring again

How will he improve if he's not playing first team football? He should be ahead of Burstow. Burstow should be back.at Chelsea, he's nowhere near championship standard.
players improve by playing youth football all the time..i would also point out that hemir has played just one fewer game than burstow this season...

if hemir was signed to paly this season it was stupid-but not pointless..as he can improve and get better next season..
Mowbray before the start of the season said something along the lines that he only expected Hemir to be involved in up to half of the matches and that we shouldn't expect any more from him than that. Essentially a bit part role.

Mowbray before the start of the season said something along the lines that he only expected Hemir to be involved in up to half of the matches and that we shouldn't expect any more from him than that. Essentially a bit part role.
yes exactly..so he could develop into a player for the future..not the present..

players improve by playing youth football all the time..i would also point out that hemir has played just one fewer game than burstow this season...

Hemir has played 259 minutes
Burstow has played 752 minutes
The point I'm making is, with Burstow as bad as he is, should we not be giving more opportunities to our own players we want to nurture and bring through?

Last edited:
Hemir has played 259 minutes
Burstow has played 752 minutes
The point I'm making is, with Burstow as bad as he is, should we not be giving more opportunities to our own players we want to nurture and bring through?
we signed burstow to be a first team player this season..
we signed hemir not to be a first team player this season..
Rusyn is the first choice..
You domnt nurture a player by playing them before they are ready-doing that destroys their confidence and could ruin their careers..

we signed burstow to be a first team player this season..
we signed hemir not to be a first team player this season..
Rusyn is the first choice..
You domnt nurture a player by playing them before they are ready-doing that destroys their confidence and could ruin their careers..

Burstow and Hemir are the same age. Neither should be playing first team football for us regularly, but Hemir should always get minutes ahead of Burstow. If Burstow was picked to lead our line this season, then the management should have seen him not being able to hit a cows ass with a banjo and found another option in January to sign, with the Stewart money.

why should hemir always get minutes ahead of burstow..
im old fashioned and think we should pick the best available team..
Burstow is much more experienced than hemir in this country and so far hemir has yet to show he can even be as good as burstowe (and burstwo isnt exactly great)

Has anyone considered the possibility that Chelsea wouldn't allow us to break a contract and send Burstow back in January? There were certainly rumours that Burstow was actually fairly keen to go back. There's also a chance that the terms of the loan deal mean that we pay a bigger portion (or all) of his wages if he doesn't play at all.

why should hemir always get minutes ahead of burstow..
im old fashioned and think we should pick the best available team..
Burstow is much more experienced than hemir in this country and so far hemir has yet to show he can even be as good as burstowe (and burstwo isnt exactly great)

Because Hemir is a Sunderland prospect, not a loanee man.

I just don't think Burstow should even still be here after the performances he's had for us this season. He should have been sent back and a different option purchased with the money from the Stewart sale.
Has anyone considered the possibility that Chelsea wouldn't allow us to break a contract and send Burstow back in January? There were certainly rumours that Burstow was actually fairly keen to go back. There's also a chance that the terms of the loan deal mean that we pay a bigger portion (or all) of his wages if he doesn't play at all.

If this is true, then it has to be one of the worst loan deals I've heard of.

Last edited:
Because Hemir is a Sunderland prospect, not a loanee man.

I just don't think Burstow should even still be here after the performances he's had for us this season. He should have been sent back and a different option purchased with the money from the Stewart sale.

If this is true, then it has to be one of the worst loan deals I've heard of.
burstow and hemir were paid for with the stewart sale..
we cant send burstow back he has a contract..
The fact hemir is an SAFC player means you have to think long term and not ruin him..
Burstow doesnt matter..

burstow and hemir were paid for with the stewart sale..
we cant send burstow back he has a contract..
The fact hemir is an SAFC player means you have to think long term and not ruin him..
Burstow doesnt matter..
Get rid of Hemir.

Give it 5 years and he’ll be leading the line for Aidrie

Harte is a grade A bell chop.
One worrying thing is a few people are touting Tommy Watson as Clarke's replacement when he does move.
Watson is currently porking Harte's daughter so no doubt Harte will be trying the same stuff with Watson should he come good.

One worrying thing is a few people are touting Tommy Watson as Clarke's replacement when he does move.
Watson is currently porking Harte's daughter so no doubt Harte will be trying the same stuff with Watson should he come good.
The use of the word 'porking' instantly took me back to national lampoon's European vacation where they were in Paris 😂😂😂

of course harte would..its his job to get the players his firm represents to the best clubs he can...

of course harte would..its his job to get the players his firm represents to the best clubs he can...
Aye but he shouldn't be speaking out in the media like he has done this time and previously.
I get stuff goes on behind doors and most agents will be snakes anyway but he's got no shame or integrity. They club should be telling the players to have nowt to do with agents like him.

Are you that thick that you think a agent who is onto a good thing mouths off without the player he represents knowing the gist of what he is going to say?
Anyone remember Gyans agent mouthing off in the media? Gyan denied all knowledge of course, said he loved it here, wanted to stay etc. Agent roundly slaughtered, parasite etc etc. Low and behold few months later Gyan off to pastures new.

People are very naive if they think agent just mouth off without there players knowing they are doing it. I'm sure Clarke will be very diplomatic about it when he gets asked but no way Harte is hawking him about without the player knowing it's happening
If his best tactic for securing a move is going on a podcast and mouthing off, he’s not a very good agent.

He just seems like a typical gobby arsehole to be honest. Full of his own self importance and unable to do things professionally.

Back