Ian Freeman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian did have a reputation for being a dick while doing door work round town, when you get to know him without an audience hes a canny bloke.
He came around mine the day after his fight at the albert hall still limping from an ankle hold.
This
I never get this celebration of apparent local hard men. The majority are just bullies who would shit themselves if they ever crossed proper wronguns
This bloke isn’t he’s an MMA champion fighter

I remember once when he’d been paggered off someone in a cage fight and he had a proper Kevin keegan moment in his post fight interview shouting about people who didn’t support him couldn’t do what he did. Embarrassing .

Ian’s a local lad(who’s not to popular in Sunderland )who’s done good.His achievements in MMA are Excellent.

sone of his fights are on YouTube and he’s undoubtedly a tough kernt.

Sunderland should celebrate his achievements on such a big stage more.
broke my mates jaw in chambers for looking at his lass
goto be the most unanimous decision ever on the smb this:)

Last edited:
He's been brayed a few times mind in Sunderland. I know of two lads, not to mention when he clipped a seaburn lad, that didnt end well for him. They reckon when he moved up Stanley, the local wilder beast never took well to him either, along with Consett.
Apparently the bouncers were grabbing at each other to try and get out of the place (Boulevard).

Apparently the bouncers were grabbing at each other to try and get out of the place (Boulevard).

We came out that little bar opposite. From what we saw they were definitely on the wrong end of it like, although out numbered. Wild west job :lol:
I remember this skinny student kid standing, shitting himself next to one of the big speakers when they came wading into a disturbance and he kicked him in the chest. You could hear the crack of bone over the music.
The poor sod collapsed like a pack of cards and was hoyed down the back stone stairs.

That's hideous.

Last edited:
We came out that little bar opposite. From what we saw they were definitely on the wrong end of it like, although out numbered. Wild west job :lol:

That's hideous.

It was f***ing rotten mate. His back was against the speaker so there was no give whatsoever between the kick, his ribs and the speaker. He had his hands up as well. Could have broken his back for all I know as the sound was sickening.
Always sticks in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back