Ian Freeman

Used to work in Boulevard when Ian ran the doors for Mike. Yeah people got pasted by him but many were asking for it tbf. He was always fine with me (actually worked for him briefly) but not someone to cross, much like the lads I know who run doors now. I haven't seen him for years, but if he is a paramedic then fair play to the lad.
No one is ever asking for it . They are drunk and are by definition vulnerable .

Anyone remember that tv series he was on? Britains Hardest or something presented by Phil Mitchell off Eastenders

No idea who he is, but 90% of bouncers are arsehole bullies so the general theme of comments don't surprise me.

Ian did have a reputation for being a dick while doing door work round town, when you get to know him without an audience hes a canny bloke.
He came around mine the day after his fight at the albert hall still limping from an ankle hold.

I never get this celebration of apparent local hard men. The majority are just bullies who would shit themselves if they ever crossed proper wronguns

I never get this celebration of apparent local hard men. The majority are just bullies who would shit themselves if they ever crossed proper wronguns

Was once in boro and there was a huge queue outside a book store.
Had a look in and it was a signing by a local nutcase who must be worshipped there. De brick I believe.
Mind theres plenty smbers who love to read this shit for some reason.

Back