Ian Freeman

Think the lad is getting some unfair stick on here. Certainly some of the allegations being made could be libellous

Tbf, the incident I mentioned is the only one I can actually remember clearly but not even sure it was him giving the kick (but he was there). The poor fucker on the end of it definitely ended up with a few broken ribs though.
I remember him picking lads up with one hand and hoying them out of the back of Boulevard regularly on a Saturday night but nowt particularly out order, I can recall.

Think the lad is getting some unfair stick on here. Certainly some of the allegations being made could be libellous

The general consensus seems to be he's a bully.... As many bouncers were back then.

No statue

A lot certainly seemed to be in the 90s like. Me and my mate got properly kicked to fuck for nothing other than knowing a lad who was giving a bit of mouth in City Limits once buy two who had popped in for some bait.

Late eighties early nineties the bouncers in Bentleys gave a couple of Red House lads a pasting. Next week the Red House lads returned in numbers, went in in twos and gave the bouncers a kicking.

Most bouncers are soft as shite when faced with opposition which can fight back

Late eighties early nineties the bouncers in Bentleys gave a couple of Red House lads a pasting. Next week the Red House lads returned in numbers, went in in twos and gave the bouncers a kicking.

Most bouncers are soft as shite when faced with opposition which can fight back

I seem to remember in the 90s they were all bulky as fuck but appear to be less so and more physically fit now.
I was always far more wary of the little fellas who would know a bit (and could catch you if you legged it).

Who was the gadgy back in the day with the false hand? Handy as fuck him, by all accounts.

I seem to remember in the 90s they were all bulky as fuck but appear to be less so and more physically fit now.
I was always far more wary of the little fellas who would know a bit (and could catch you if you legged it).

Who was the gadgy back in the day with the false hand? Handy as fuck him, by all accounts.
handy being the word P
Most are like those two off Phoenix nights
:lol:

Back