Ian Freeman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian’s a local lad(who’s not to popular in Sunderland )who’s done good.His achievements in MMA are Excellent.

sone of his fights are on YouTube and he’s undoubtedly a tough kernt.

Sunderland should celebrate his achievements on such a big stage more.

Some kind of shit stirring going on here gilly lad?
Would it be the same Freemans who looked after the buffalo in Durham?

Last edited:
An absolute psycho prick tbh.

Seen him smash a lads face into a fruit machine in Boulevard when I was 18.

Because the lad banged the machine in frustration after losing. Total overreaction and his face smashing the glass did more damage than a bloke slapping the side of the machine.
Are we talking about the same Ian freeman?

Used to work in Boulevard when Ian ran the doors for Mike. Yeah people got pasted by him but many were asking for it tbf. He was always fine with me (actually worked for him briefly) but not someone to cross, much like the lads I know who run doors now. I haven't seen him for years, but if he is a paramedic then fair play to the lad.

Used to work in Boulevard when Ian ran the doors for Mike. Yeah people got pasted by him but many were asking for it tbf. He was always fine with me (actually worked for him briefly) but not someone to cross, much like the lads I know who run doors now. I haven't seen him for years, but if he is a paramedic then fair play to the lad.
Ffs

Saw him kick a lad down the stairs backwards at ku.

I remember this skinny student kid standing, shitting himself next to one of the big speakers when they came wading into a disturbance and he kicked him in the chest. You could hear the crack of bone over the music.
The poor sod collapsed like a pack of cards and was hoyed down the back stone stairs.

Think the lad is getting some unfair stick on here. Certainly some of the allegations being made could be libellous

Ian’s a local lad(who’s not to popular in Sunderland )who’s done good.His achievements in MMA are Excellent.

sone of his fights are on YouTube and he’s undoubtedly a tough kernt.

Sunderland should celebrate his achievements on such a big stage more.
What about his mate who polices the bridges ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back