I would never pay more than....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortunately the barmaid warned me when I asked for one. Planning on a few in there so just got a John Smiths instead for £2.60. If I’d only been having the one I might have paid……Nee way would I have spent £22 on 4 pints pre match.

Now, more to the point, was it any good?
Like I said, they warned of the price but I didn't want to look a mingebag so said aye. Wasn't worth the money like and only had the one.

Its that difference where some are on a constant money saving trip,questioning every item they are buying with no plan except to keep doing it or doing it to use that money to spend on an indulgence

I'll pay whatever I think the item or service is worth, I won't pay over the odds for clothing, just because it has a logo or some dopey twat thinks it's fashionable, that to me is stupidity, obviously I'm a little long in the tooth, so fashion means fuck all to me, if some silly sod wants to pay through the nose for a pair of jeans that's ripped at the knee, well, let them do that, someones laughing at them somewhere,,,,*kerching*

Reactions: ATS
Just got some class joggers from Flannels in town. £180. :cool:
I'll pay whatever I think the item or service is worth, I won't pay over the odds for clothing, just because it has a logo or some dopey twat thinks it's fashionable, that to me is stupidity, obviously I'm a little long in the tooth, so fashion means fuck all to me, if some silly sod wants to pay through the nose for a pair of jeans that's ripped at the knee, well, let them do that, someones laughing at them somewhere,,,,*kerching*

Fortunately the barmaid warned me when I asked for one. Planning on a few in there so just got a John Smiths instead for £2.60. If I’d only been having the one I might have paid……Nee way would I have spent £22 on 4 pints pre match.

Now, more to the point, was it any good?
It's f***ing lovely.

If I have the coin I'll buy it without thinking twice. Its feast or faming in my gafe
Do a lot of faming do you?

Agree to a point on clothes,T Shirts for instance and most jeans.With other stuff you do get what you pay for,particularly specific type stuff.Motorbike gear,outdoor stuff,waterproof stuff etc
Most expensive footwear is better made

£20 for a t-shirt
£50 for a pair of jeans
£5 for a pint
£4 for a bottle

Was drinking all day at the Euros in Bordeaux, and absolutely rat arsed before the Germany vs Italy game.

Went into the stadium and saw pints were €6. So bought 4 pints. Not too bad I thought.

Realised half way through the first pint they were 'Carlsberg 0.5%'. Poured the other 3 down the drain.

€24 for half a pint of 0.5% beer :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back