I would never pay more than....

Dave Herbal

Striker
Haway then, SMB penny pinchers. We all like a bit value for money, but it seems some people are happy to pay way over the odds.
What prices do you baulk at that others wouldn't give a second thought to, and what would you be prepared to pay Cinderella prices for?

I'll start the ball rolling...

I would never pay more than:

£30 for a meal (excluding drinks)

£50 for a single hotel room

£70 for jeans

£100 for footwear

On the other hand, I'll happily pay £1500+ for a push bike

£10 for 20 tabs

£4 a pint at the match

It's all subjective depending on the situation.

I'd spend around £50 on work shoes, but would spend around £100 on running shoes.

I tend to stop in Premier Inn type hotels and eat in Wagamama/Chiquito type places when I'm with the bairns. If I was planning on seducing @chunkylover53 I'd buy him a decent steak and a bottle of Merlot somewhere posh.

It's all subjective depending on the situation.

I'd spend around £50 on work shoes, but would spend around £100 on running shoes.

I tend to stop in Premier Inn type hotels and eat in Wagamama/Chiquito type places when I'm with the bairns. If I was planning on seducing @chunkylover53 I'd buy him a decent steak and a bottle of Merlot somewhere posh.
Noted and bookmarked

Haway then, SMB penny pinchers. We all like a bit value for money, but it seems some people are happy to pay way over the odds.
What prices do you baulk at that others wouldn't give a second thought to, and what would you be prepared to pay Cinderella prices for?

I'll start the ball rolling...

I would never pay more than:

£30 for a meal (excluding drinks)
Whey ya'd be hard pressed to do so in McDonald's like.

Back