I have athletes foot

I've had Athlete's Foot since I was about 25. It has only ever affected one area between my smallest toes on the left foot (the most common area). It flares up intermittently because I treat it inconsistently. I use Scholl foot spray and it quickly controls the problem but never fully eradicates it.

I've had Athlete's Foot since I was about 25. It has only ever affected one area between my smallest toes on the left foot (the most common area). It flares up intermittently because I treat it inconsistently. I use Scholl foot spray and it quickly controls the problem but never fully eradicates it.
I have had it for years.

wear crocs through the summer helped greatly but it’s back now. Put Lamasil on it last from a tube that expired in 2017.

Waste not want not.

What treatments do the SMB recommend?

I have been using a tube of Lamisil cream that expired in 2017 so there is some improvement but no way am I going to get my toes sucked at the minute.
I actually went to my doctors and received tablets never had it since

Nearly a year apart, must be something you do this time of year

Well he has to listen to her celebrating the mags, i make that equal
I missed our game on Saturday and guess where I ended up and what I watched?

Yup horrible. Stayed till half time then said right we are going. I think I had been sussed out anyway.
Exactly, everyone having a go nee one’s bothered about my rancid feet.

Last edited:
I missed our game on Saturday and guess where I ended up and what I watched?

Yup horrible. Stayed till half time then said right we are going. I think I had been sussed out anyway.

Exactly, everyone having a go nee one’s bothered about my rancid feet.
Well I am bothered, if I can help in any way let me know, if no improvement tell me where to send flowers

This is more maintenance than cure, but when I get out of the shower and the tootsies are warm and soft, I give mine a severe exfoliation with a dry facecloth, then douse liberally, especially between the toes, with tea-tree oil mixed 50-50 with massage oil. Not every day, but a couple of times a week. Never had a minute's bother with me dogs. No smelly socks either.

Back