I have athletes foot

Yoy filthy bassa wearing Sox more than one day. Bet you only have one shower a day too don't you . Scratter forum this shite
I have a new tube of lamisil once in the house but must admit I never ever dry my feet I also wear the same socks more than one day depending on what’s happening ie exercise or going out.

I have had athletes foot on and off for years.

What treatments do the SMB recommend?

I have been using a tube of Lamisil cream that expired in 2017 so there is some improvement but no way am I going to get my toes sucked at the minute.
Get a new tube from Amazon its cheap and wesh yer hands before you touch yer cock :)

Canestan with hydrocortisone. You have to ask for it at the counter, and they'll think you've got cock rot, but it's worth it.
So they don't think you've got cock rot, couldn't you ask for the canestan but also add it's for my feet? Or would it be - yeah right they all say that?

I had it for the first time about 5 years ago, i struggled with it for a couple of months using creams etc so went to the doctor. He gave me some tablets and I’ve never had it since. At the time i used to travel around for work, staying in one hotel after another, the doc told me this is a common way to catch it so since that i carry some of those disposable slippers some hotels give you with me and never walk barefoot in hotel rooms now.

How’s the foot @Big Jeff?
Update

The big blister thing has now burst leaving a red sore. It’s not itchy anymore. I am applying my out of date Lamisil daily and have a new tube of Once to use if this does not clear up soon.

I will post a photo for the doubters soon but I am having a cup of tea and then the dogs need walking.
Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
Top tip, athletes foot powder stops your trainers from stinking. I sometimes hoy it in my work boots and it stops them stinking anarl.

Back