I have athletes foot

Big Jeff

Winger
What treatments do the SMB recommend?

I have been using a tube of Lamisil cream that expired in 2017 so there is some improvement but no way am I going to get my toes sucked at the minute.

Lamasil once.
Good hygiene routine.
Drying your feet properly.
Change your socks several times a day.
Use something like Daktarin powder in your shoes.
Prepare for recurrence.
I have a new tube of lamisil once in the house but must admit I never ever dry my feet I also wear the same socks more than one day depending on what’s happening ie exercise or going out.

I have had athletes foot on and off for years.

I have a new tube of lamisil once in the house but must admit I never ever dry my feet I also wear the same socks more than one day depending on what’s happening ie exercise or going out.

I have had athletes foot on and off for years.
The fungus leaves spores in socks and shoes etc. they survive everything and are waiting to reinfect. They love warm, dark and damp places. You have to try and make the environment inhospitable to it.

I suffered with it as a teenager up to my early 20's . Then it just disappeared . I always used the medicated talc you got for it but that didn't really make much difference.

I suppose I was lucky as loads of kids of that age just got lost of spots. At least I could keep me socks on.

Back