I avoided this sub forum until now

• Thread starter Deleted member 6823
  • Start date

Again, were is the utter carnage in Sweden ?
Thor'd below as Sweden did take some action.

In Sweden, the official advice requires everyone to:
  • Stay at home if you have any cold- or flu-like symptoms, even if they are mild and you would normally continue life as normal. Stay at home until you have been fully symptom-free for at least two days.
  • Practise good hygiene, by regularly and thoroughly washing your hands with soap and water, using hand sanitiser when that's not possible, and covering any coughs and sneezes with your elbow.
  • Keep distance from all other people when in public places. That includes shops, parks, museums, and on the street, for example. The World Health Organisation recommends keeping at least a 1.5-2 metre distance.
  • Avoid large gatherings, including parties, weddings, and other activities.
  • Work from home if you can. Employers have been asked to ensure this happens where possible.
  • Avoid all non-essential travel, both within and outside Sweden. That includes visits to family, planned holidays, and any other trips that can be avoided.
  • If you have to travel, avoid busy times such as rush hour if you can. This reduces the number of people on public transport and makes it easier for people to keep their distance.
  • If you are over 70 or belong to a high-risk group, you should stay at home and reduce all social contacts. Avoid going to the shops (get groceries delivered or try to find someone who can help you), but you can go outside if you keep distance from other people. Read more about the help available to those in risk groups here.

Thor'd below as Sweden did take some action.

In Sweden, the official advice requires everyone to:
  • Stay at home if you have any cold- or flu-like symptoms, even if they are mild and you would normally continue life as normal. Stay at home until you have been fully symptom-free for at least two days.
  • Practise good hygiene, by regularly and thoroughly washing your hands with soap and water, using hand sanitiser when that's not possible, and covering any coughs and sneezes with your elbow.
  • Keep distance from all other people when in public places. That includes shops, parks, museums, and on the street, for example. The World Health Organisation recommends keeping at least a 1.5-2 metre distance.
  • Avoid large gatherings, including parties, weddings, and other activities.
  • Work from home if you can. Employers have been asked to ensure this happens where possible.
  • Avoid all non-essential travel, both within and outside Sweden. That includes visits to family, planned holidays, and any other trips that can be avoided.
  • If you have to travel, avoid busy times such as rush hour if you can. This reduces the number of people on public transport and makes it easier for people to keep their distance.
  • If you are over 70 or belong to a high-risk group, you should stay at home and reduce all social contacts. Avoid going to the shops (get groceries delivered or try to find someone who can help you), but you can go outside if you keep distance from other people. Read more about the help available to those in risk groups here.

Indeed but the one main difference was they advised not to be in group gathering larger than 50 ! Contrast that to here were you couldn't even see your family.

Indeed but the one main difference was they advised not to be in group gathering larger than 50 ! Contrast that to here were you couldn't even see your family.
I think we'd need to consider various factors as I get the impression you're saying the lockdown is OTT and Sweden was more relaxed yet didn't get hit as bad. One factor is the government let it spread too much before they took proper action. There were probably many more 'patient 0' cases who brought it into the UK than Sweden so many more lines of infection to create clusters that spread even more. London being the travel hub it is wouldn't have helped either.

There's other factors but to be honest I can't be arsed to think about them or explain. However, I do think if we'd locked down earlier and warned oldies/vulnerable back in mid February like Germany did then we'd have far lower numbers for certain. The goverment fucked up and underestimated just how widespread this was and how fast it spread once it got a hold and reacted too slowly and even then didn't act as they should have.

I think some people aren't aware that even now with all the measures in place in various countries, the daily deaths are constant and daily cases are actually still rising? This is Thor'd again below.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/worldwide-graphs/#daily-cases

Logon or register to see this image

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/worldwide-graphs/#daily-deaths

I think some are being lulled into a false sense of security when the reality is, this may well have died down in the UK but nobody knows what is going to happen come the winter months :confused: It's obviously not declining globally looking at the stuff above. It's also not all about ages of those dying either (the stats most only know about) as a higher percentage of younger/fitter people do get admitted to hospital than the percentage of deaths.

This may well end up being like the flu season. You can see below that in the previous years we're inbetween the flu season at the moment. The red vertical lines are where we are now.

We can't stay locked down forever and the country needs to function best it can. We may well end up with localised lockdown measures in place, or specific businesses at various points. I hope to fuck we have a decent test, track and trace in place when we really need it to stop any infection clusters getting out of hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Down to basics....we've been had but 90% believe all the bollox! The hare in hounds in Hull had a case. They are a super spreading in Grimsby. It's laughable and actually dangerous..

I am a scientist. I’ve done my own research. You are talking crap.....unless you think I’m part of the conspiracy 🤭

That is the narrative but there appears to be a lack of ability to personalise the reasoning here. But don't worry I'm a nutter..
@jimbob is a conspiracist nonsense merchant at best and another boring alter ego troll desperate for attention.

Don‘t feed him or his sidekick @bowers2

Nope, I'm concerned about the deep programming of the majority of individuals so much so they can't think for themselves and if I whimsically nudge one or two people to question their tightly held world view the job done.

You are born, go to school, get a job, pay tax, retire then die. Who invented that prgoramming? Is it good for you? Could there be a better way?

No, of course not...We need to fear Corona as the greatest threat to humanity, we need to reach our sustainable development goals, locate you into smart cities with the internet of things aided by 5G. Covid show us we need a great reset!

Anyone agree with me?

Down to basics....we've been had but 90% believe all the bollox! The hare in hounds in Hull had a case. They are a super spreading in Grimsby. It's laughable and actually dangerous..

That is the narrative but there appears to be a lack of ability to personalise the reasoning here. But don't worry I'm a nutter..

Nope, I'm concerned about the deep programming of the majority of individuals so much so they can't think for themselves and if I whimsically nudge one or two people to question their tightly held world view the job done.

You are born, go to school, get a job, pay tax, retire then die. Who invented that prgoramming? Is it good for you? Could there be a better way?

No, of course not...We need to fear Corona as the greatest threat to humanity, we need to reach our sustainable development goals, locate you into smart cities with the internet of things aided by 5G. Covid show us we need a great reset!

Anyone agree with me?
Have you sourced anything yet?

Are you pissed?

A bit. Ask me a question on anything for a highly cogent answer from flat earth to Lee Howey...
I think we'd need to consider various factors as I get the impression you're saying the lockdown is OTT and Sweden was more relaxed yet didn't get hit as bad. One factor is the government let it spread too much before they took proper action. There were probably many more 'patient 0' cases who brought it into the UK than Sweden so many more lines of infection to create clusters that spread even more. London being the travel hub it is wouldn't have helped either.

There's other factors but to be honest I can't be arsed to think about them or explain. However, I do think if we'd locked down earlier and warned oldies/vulnerable back in mid February like Germany did then we'd have far lower numbers for certain. The goverment fucked up and underestimated just how widespread this was and how fast it spread once it got a hold and reacted too slowly and even then didn't act as they should have.

I think some people aren't aware that even now with all the measures in place in various countries, the daily deaths are constant and daily cases are actually still rising? This is Thor'd again below.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/worldwide-graphs/#daily-cases

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/worldwide-graphs/#daily-deaths

I think some are being lulled into a false sense of security when the reality is, this may well have died down in the UK but nobody knows what is going to happen come the winter months :confused: It's obviously not declining globally looking at the stuff above. It's also not all about ages of those dying either (the stats most only know about) as a higher percentage of younger/fitter people do get admitted to hospital than the percentage of deaths.

This may well end up being like the flu season. You can see below that in the previous years we're inbetween the flu season at the moment. The red vertical lines are where we are now.

We can't stay locked down forever and the country needs to function best it can. We may well end up with localised lockdown measures in place, or specific businesses at various points. I hope to fuck we have a decent test, track and trace in place when we really need it to stop any infection clusters getting out of hand.

Nice wall of data and text..Well done.👍

To be fair the truth will be if, as lots predict 'because we did not take this seriously enough', they come for the kids next in the Winter second wave. If that does happen then all bets are off.

Covid 19 is the "greatest threat to humanity"
The new normal is inevitable because of the Covid 19 greatest threat to humanity
Coronovirus has a mortality rate of 4-5%
500,000 will die in the UK, 2m in USA
Perspex screens work great against a virus for the employees of Home Bargains
We need to quarantine healthy people
Everyone in the world should be happy to take an untested RMNA vaccine
It's possible to develop a successful Coronovirus vaccine despite never doing so ever before
We should wear a mask, no we shouldn't
Social distancing and all other measures indicated are based on science
ANTIFA/BLM is a groundswell movement of the people
Taking the knee is a natural gesture to support a groundswell movement of the people
Small businesses should close but big business can remain open
We should peer police everyone through social media
All technology e.g. COVIPASS / immunity passports are for your good
Loosing your job, home, mental status and ending up on Universal Basic Income is fine because otherwise you might die
etc
...Anyone with an independent thought is a conspiracy theorist nutter

I implore you to educate yourselves, read, research and form your own views... The Invisible Rainbow: A History of Electricity and Life: Amazon.co.uk: Arthur Firstenberg: Books

or don't and look forward to Disneyland and Nandos opening up :)

f***ing fuckity hell.

It seems that some people are starting to question the narrative on here. Good and about bloody time.
Your comments I agree with 100 per cent.
This madness must stop.
I am afraid it will not.
The majority are brainwashed, terrified and acting irrationally.

Back