I avoided this sub forum until now

• Thread starter Deleted member 6823
  • Start date

Why is it always the batshit mental people that want you to do your own research?
Makes them feel superior whilst having tiny willies
Covid 19 is the "greatest threat to humanity"
The new normal is inevitable because of the Covid 19 greatest threat to humanity
Coronovirus has a mortality rate of 4-5%
500,000 will die in the UK, 2m in USA
Perspex screens work great against a virus for the employees of Home Bargains
We need to quarantine healthy people
Everyone in the world should be happy to take an untested RMNA vaccine
It's possible to develop a successful Coronovirus vaccine despite never doing so ever before
We should wear a mask, no we shouldn't
Social distancing and all other measures indicated are based on science
ANTIFA/BLM is a groundswell movement of the people
Taking the knee is a natural gesture to support a groundswell movement of the people
Small businesses should close but big business can remain open
We should peer police everyone through social media
All technology e.g. COVIPASS / immunity passports are for your good
Loosing your job, home, mental status and ending up on Universal Basic Income is fine because otherwise you might die
etc
...Anyone with an independent thought is a conspiracy theorist nutter

I implore you to educate yourselves, read, research and form your own views... The Invisible Rainbow: A History of Electricity and Life: Amazon.co.uk: Arthur Firstenberg: Books

or don't and look forward to Disneyland and Nandos opening up :)
D a f t P r i c k

Why is it always the batshit mental people that want you to do your own research?
Ironically, the intelligent people understand that far-more intelligent people create & double check scientific outputs and that these checks and balances mean that we don't all personally need to re-review everything that is done.

Whereas the thickos reject this process entirely. Because they know better.

Makes me laugh.

Wrong. Research proves it with SCIENCE

Sooo.. obvious, because if you believe everything you are told you are a <insert>

Sooo.. obvious, because if you believe everything you are told you are a <insert>
Source the rest of it then...

The world has gone to absolute shit tbh. f***ing crazy woken everywhere with their batshit insane theories about everything. I blame 5G for brainwashing us.

I asked the same question of some mug last night who claimed the death figures were being deliberately overstated to scare people into following the lockdown rules.

Do you seriously believe the UK death totals? I know an 88 year old bloke that had been dying of emphysema for years. Died of Covid-19. I also know two blokes in their 70's and 80's that had serious heart problems, one of them had suffered four heart attacks in 18 months. Both died of Covid-19. The reason our stats are so high is that every death seems to be attributed to Covid-19. Nobody dies of pneumonia or influenza any more.

Covid 19 is the "greatest threat to humanity"
The new normal is inevitable because of the Covid 19 greatest threat to humanity
Coronovirus has a mortality rate of 4-5%
500,000 will die in the UK, 2m in USA
Perspex screens work great against a virus for the employees of Home Bargains
We need to quarantine healthy people
Everyone in the world should be happy to take an untested RMNA vaccine
It's possible to develop a successful Coronovirus vaccine despite never doing so ever before
We should wear a mask, no we shouldn't
Social distancing and all other measures indicated are based on science
ANTIFA/BLM is a groundswell movement of the people
Taking the knee is a natural gesture to support a groundswell movement of the people
Small businesses should close but big business can remain open
We should peer police everyone through social media
All technology e.g. COVIPASS / immunity passports are for your good
Loosing your job, home, mental status and ending up on Universal Basic Income is fine because otherwise you might die
etc
...Anyone with an independent thought is a conspiracy theorist nutter

I implore you to educate yourselves, read, research and form your own views... The Invisible Rainbow: A History of Electricity and Life: Amazon.co.uk: Arthur Firstenberg: Books

or don't and look forward to Disneyland and Nandos opening up :)

What about important topics? Do you prefer red sauce or brown sauce on a bacon sarnie?

What's the science behind that then, doesn't really show anything other than the author found that members of a reddit forum also had some normal interests?

Here's some other SCIENCE articles for you..

What's the science behind that then, doesn't really show anything other than the author found that members of a reddit forum also had some normal interests?

Here's some other SCIENCE articles for you..

Well done you are researching. Tinfoil hat award of the day to you sir!

Do you seriously believe the UK death totals? I know an 88 year old bloke that had been dying of emphysema for years. Died of Covid-19. I also know two blokes in their 70's and 80's that had serious heart problems, one of them had suffered four heart attacks in 18 months. Both died of Covid-19. The reason our stats are so high is that every death seems to be attributed to Covid-19. Nobody dies of pneumonia or influenza any more.

If you’ve got an underlying condition, like you’ve described above, and you get the virus you are more likely to die.

I take your point in that those people were on the way out but the virus has accelerated this all over the country, to suggest otherwise I find crazy.

Back