I avoided this sub forum until now

• Thread starter Deleted member 6823
  • Start date

Covid 19 is the "greatest threat to humanity"
The new normal is inevitable because of the Covid 19 greatest threat to humanity
Coronovirus has a mortality rate of 4-5%
500,000 will die in the UK, 2m in USA
Perspex screens work great against a virus for the employees of Home Bargains
We need to quarantine healthy people
Everyone in the world should be happy to take an untested RMNA vaccine
It's possible to develop a successful Coronovirus vaccine despite never doing so ever before
We should wear a mask, no we shouldn't
Social distancing and all other measures indicated are based on science
ANTIFA/BLM is a groundswell movement of the people
Taking the knee is a natural gesture to support a groundswell movement of the people
Small businesses should close but big business can remain open
We should peer police everyone through social media
All technology e.g. COVIPASS / immunity passports are for your good
Loosing your job, home, mental status and ending up on Universal Basic Income is fine because otherwise you might die
etc
...Anyone with an independent thought is a conspiracy theorist nutter

I implore you to educate yourselves, read, research and form your own views... The Invisible Rainbow: A History of Electricity and Life: Amazon.co.uk: Arthur Firstenberg: Books

or don't and look forward to Disneyland and Nandos opening up :)
'form your own views' - by reading a book by someone else and parroting his views :lol:

The new normal is inevitable because of the Covid 19 greatest threat to humanity
It's possible to develop a successful Coronovirus vaccine despite never doing so ever before
Taking the knee is a natural gesture to support a groundswell movement of the people
Loosing your job, home, mental status and ending up on Universal Basic Income is fine because otherwise you might die
etc

I implore you to educate yourselves, read, research and form your own views... The Invisible Rainbow: A History of Electricity and Life: Amazon.co.uk: Arthur Firstenberg: Books

I am a scientist. I’ve done my own research. You are talking crap.....unless you think I’m part of the conspiracy 🤭

etc

You missed out 5G, Huawei and Bill Gates.

Thought I'd be too late, but no.

The book the OP suggested we read to find out the truth is written by a complete looper who thinks dental x-rays made him drop out of med school, sued his neighbour for not turning her wifi and iphone off at night, and claims not only that CV-19 was caused by 5G but that the Spanish flu was caused by electromagnetic radiation.

Things caused by EM forces according to him include anxiety, diabetes and flu - “Influenza, in its present form, was invented in 1889 along with alternating current.”

General rule of thumb in 2020, anyone who repeatedly uses the word 'narrative' is a conspiracy theory loon.

Last edited:
Can’t imagine how people who have loved ones who sadly died (some on this forum) feel when people suggest it’s all a sham. Disgusting tbh.

It's not a sham, of course there is a virus, I have witnessed it's devestation on older people both mentally and physically. David Icke falls into your category of shame for pedalling that crap..

Back