I’ve had a headache for four days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trigeminal neuralgia?

Suffered from sharp shooting pains above my eyebrow in the past. Feels like a needle is being forced into your heard for maybe 5 / 10 seconds at a time then goes away again for could be a couple of minutes to a couple of hours.

I do.

Touch wood it has been alright today, nowhere near as bad as it has been anyway. If it stays like this I’m just going to wait til I go to the doctors on Tuesday but if it kicks off again I’m going to call 111 like.
Thoughts with the family.

I do.

Touch wood it has been alright today, nowhere near as bad as it has been anyway. If it stays like this I’m just going to wait til I go to the doctors on Tuesday but if it kicks off again I’m going to call 111 like.

Champion. Can I have you collection if it turns out it's serious?

4 days isn't necessarily a long time. Could be sinus, dental, anxiety, nerve related or any one of a million things. My gp wouldn't even show interest he'd just say take ibuprofen!
Mate been going to the docs for months and they kept saying it was sinusitis. Saw a different one and rushed him straight to hospital a few weeks ago and had a OP straight away for a brain tumour. Luckily they sorted it in time but they said he could have gone any second. He was out round town last night. Not drinking but out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back