I’ve had a headache for four days

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Reptilia, Mar 15, 2019.

1. muggboots

muggboots Striker

What size shoes do you wear mate?

The Lonious Monk and Summer Bee like this.
  2. bonnylad

bonnylad Midfield

Sounds like Sinusitis. See a Doctor.

3. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Goalkeeper

4 days is fuckall man, my wife has a headache every time I touch her for the last 4 year.

JohnKay, Jasper, Kevj and 4 others like this.
  4. Bishop Boy

Bishop Boy Striker

Is the OP dead yet?

5. HABA87

HABA87 Winger

Cluster headaches? Linked to the change in season and length of day for some. Generally on one side.

They absolutely wreck, FWIW.

Stephanie Nahas on Twitter

6. The Lonious Monk

The Lonious Monk Midfield

My wife had this a few months ago and was extremely intense. They ran all kinds of tests and found nothing wrong but yet the headache remained - for about a week. Finally one of the doctors found that she actually had an upper back injury that was causing the issue. A few sessions of heating pads and some muscle relaxers and the pain was gone. Once we focused on her back injury, the headaches went away.

So, it may not be your head, but something else that's causing the headaches.

I haven't read the full thread so I am not sure if you are doing better, but I hope so.

:lol:

I am not supposed to laugh at this, fucker, damn you
    :lol:

Reptilia likes this.
  7. raindog

raindog Winger

DurhamRedStripe likes this.
  8. Nookie Bear

Nookie Bear Winger

9. Westoe SAFC

Westoe SAFC Winger

Are you married?

My Boy Harry and TK-421 like this.
  10. raindog

raindog Winger

Haw about leg cramps instead? :lol:

11. TK-421

TK-421 Winger

Nothing else for it but amputation I’m afraid

12. the boot

the boot Midfield

I went to work for four days with a brain haemorrhage.

13. SAFCOldie

SAFCOldie Striker

Really ?

the boot likes this.
  14. the boot

the boot Midfield

Yip. Playing cards in me mates caravan felt like someone hit me on the back of the head. Vomitted. Felt shite with a headache at work, kept getting tired and sitting down got to the Thursday and thought I better go to the bunny hill. They phoned an ambulance straight away. Went to the royal for a lumber punch and whisked to the old Newcastle general for a brain op to stop the bleeding. Found four aneurysms as well!! had one clipped six month later and the other three are inoperable. Was back to work 5 weeks after first operation. Sick money dont pay the bills.

Stray Cat, bigmarlon and SAFCOldie like this.
  15. My Boy Harry

My Boy Harry Striker

Stress, you’ll be fine.

16. Kevj

Kevj Striker

I didn’t realise @Reptilia was a shit 70’s rocker.

17. If you're not already dead you need to pull all your teeth out & I should know because I've got an MD from the Interwebz Skool of Medicine & Stuff.

18. SAFCOldie

SAFCOldie Striker

Sounds like all ended well, thankfully. But yet again valuable knowledge distributed on the SMB ;) Good lad.

the boot likes this.
  19. palm 1

palm 1 Winger

I never get headaches so when I had one for a month a couple of years back I convinced myself I had a brain tumor. Went to the doctors and he gave me a months supply of amitriptyline and after taking one tablet it just went,
    Better to get it checked out , it will probably be nothing but in the unlikely event of it being serious, it’s better to catch it early,
    RIP anyway!

20. redalert69

redalert69 Winger

Go to docs or ask spenks...wtf