I’ve had a headache for four days

In exactly the same place, like a shooting pain that comes and goes just above my right eyebrow. Tablets aren’t touching the sides either. Anyone else ever get out like this or is it time to get my affairs in order?

Have you tried Paramol? That's the strongest painkiller you can buy over the counter. It might make you drowsy though so try it when you're not going to be driving or anything.

It could be just tension but it is best to get it checked out just in case.

It could be absolutely anything. Someone else mentioned dental issues and I had something similar with a wisdom tooth infection. But don’t wait till Tuesday if you’re worried !

In exactly the same place, like a shooting pain that comes and goes just above my right eyebrow. Tablets aren’t touching the sides either. Anyone else ever get out like this or is it time to get my affairs in order?
Have you vomitted in the last four days.

Have you asked your husband?

Drill a hole in the side of your head to ease the pressure

4 days isn't necessarily a long time. Could be sinus, dental, anxiety, nerve related or any one of a million things. My gp wouldn't even show interest he'd just say take ibuprofen!

Put my money on sinusitis , hot bath with some menthol might shift it, but if it was my head I would have rung 111 by now, they can fix you up with an appointment even if you are from out of town.

Back