I’ve bought a pizza oven

Ghfd

Winger
It will be getting its debut this Friday evening.

all residents of NE37 do not get concerned if the area is covered by a cloud of smoke.

anyone else got an outside pizza oven and witty stories to accompany it?

My mate and former colleague has one. It was a birthday present from his parents. For reasons known to them, they had it delivered to work. He asked me to help him do the lifting in and out of the car to get it home. It was bloody heavy but we managed to get it into the car with a massive struggle. Getting it out, through the house and into the garden was more tricky. Took us ages of heavy lifting, rollers, planks and brute force. Opened the packaging and found it was split into nice liftable parts that had to be put together.

Looks canny. Get some pictures up of the pizzas when you've got the hang of it.
Now that might be difficult. As I’m clueless on uploading pics.

i will try though. The one we got came with a big shovel, a cutter and a cover, which usually you have to buy separately.

£150.

my lad is coming for a free feed and he will know how to post pics
My mate and former colleague has one. It was a birthday present from his parents. For reasons known to them, they had it delivered to work. He asked me to help him do the lifting in and out of the car to get it home. It was bloody heavy but we managed to get it into the car with a massive struggle. Getting it out, through the house and into the garden was more tricky. Took us ages of heavy lifting, rollers, planks and brute force. Opened the packaging and found it was split into nice liftable parts that had to be put together.
:lol: It came in bits and as the man of the house, I duly lost my rag and stormed off unable to put it together, in steps the mrs and when I woke up next morning it was installed in the backyard.

Last edited:
I think that's the same one that's in tesco. Very tempted myself, just don't know if I'd get the use
I will give it a review after Friday. We’ve had some Canadian pizza flour delivered as well. Made a pizza from that today in the ordinary oven and it was like eating a quality Italian restaurant pizza.

the weather was crap today to fire up the pizza oven

I will give it a review after Friday. We’ve had some Canadian pizza flour delivered as well. Made a pizza from that today in the ordinary oven and it was like eating a quality Italian restaurant pizza.

It's a great little hobby, try a Greek Yoghurt recipe or even a beer pizza recipe.

Shop bought pizza quality has got worse and worse and takeaway pizza is generally pretty shite, quite like the idea of making from scratch and experimenting with different flours and flavours

Shop bought pizza quality has got worse and worse and takeaway pizza is generally pretty shite, quite like the idea of making from scratch and experimenting with different flours and flavours
We rarely buy takeaways these days as the mrs can do better with similar ingredients for a far cheaper outlay.

Fair play if you're going to process the flour yourself. Will be a right fuck on.

The ingredients are going to get more pricey mind but making from scratch really is ten times better.

Back