I’ve bought a pizza oven

I’m not someone who enjoys hot spices so I’m starting out with a pretty basic chicken pizza this Friday. When I say I’m starting out, I mean the mrs will be sorting out whilst I wait and watch

equal opportunities is what I’m all about

The ingredients are going to get more pricey mind but making from scratch really is ten times better
Everything going up by so much if I've got to pay the extra may as well get better quality for it
We rarely buy takeaways these days as the mrs can do better with similar ingredients for a far cheaper outlay.
Doesn't suprise me, we have been using the pinch and nom cookbooks a lot lately and some of the food in there is unreal and a lot of it is reasonably priced.

I’m not someone who enjoys hot spices so I’m starting out with a pretty basic chicken pizza this Friday. When I say I’m starting out, I mean the mrs will be sorting out whilst I wait and watch

equal opportunities is what I’m all about

Word of advice - kill the chicken and remove at least 70% of the feathers before putting it on the pizza.

Aldi are flogging one thats basically sommet whereby you light ye BBQ then you this “oven” ontop with your pizza inside… seems radge to me.

The one I got came with all the tools required for it, when I was looking around there were cheaper options but by the time you added the required extras this was the best deal I could find,

amazon £157 iirc.

I have the same pizza oven. Quite good but it is hard to keep the temperature very high for a long period of time. I used BBQ coals firstly which gets the temperature very hot but it drops quickly. I have tried wood as well but that takes an age to get a decent bed of coals. I found I could get 2 pizzas done then had to build the fire to get a high temperature again. Still worth it in my opinion and can cook a thin based pizza in about 90 seconds when very hot. The pizza stone isnt the best as it is thin so my next purchase will be a thinker stone.

Back