I’m being cut open tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. They’re f***ing horrible. Wouldn’t be so bad if they weren’t warm. I prefer cold milk.

It normally takes the human body 24 hours to turn food into shit, but some of these hospitals seem to manage it much quicker..... very glad that you've found an escape route Foggy...

It normally takes the human body 24 hours to turn food into shit, but some of these hospitals seem to manage it much quicker..... very glad that you've found an escape route Foggy...
Almost as fast as Bruce turns a football club to shit :lol:

Day 9

They’re threatening to release me. I’ve been trained to change the stoma bag that is busily collecting abscess gunk, seen the dietician about high calorific food and just waiting for the doc to give the go ahead. I’m still puking daily but I’d rather do that in my own netty. It flushes more than once for starters. And I’ll have a telly not dependent on the weather.

Then it’s only 3 weeks to build up for the big operation.

I did watch the prison thing. Not that I was ever on the front but I don’t miss any of it. They have all kids as officers now. Good luck with that.

I’ll be back. Hopefully. Thanks for listening

Ah you did join the bag club , hopefully temporarily but if you need any advice on that side drop me a line. You’re doing great , f***ing brilliant in fact - keep it up

Can't imagine what you have endured since this journey began but here you are still defying the odds. Hope the next round of the battle is much easier on you . Fingers crossed.

I’m home now. Trying to build myself up for another journey to London next week for an operation pre assessment. I’m on yoghurts fruit juice and a special drink the hospital gave me for nutrition. I have a temporary bag for abscess gunk and I gurgle like crazy while it fills up.

Should be fun on the train.

Over the moon that you're home :D

Benno and Barnes with a big tub of yoghurt. What a weekend :lol:

I’m home now. Trying to build myself up for another journey to London next week for an operation pre assessment. I’m on yoghurts fruit juice and a special drink the hospital gave me for nutrition. I have a temporary bag for abscess gunk and I gurgle like crazy while it fills up.

Don't try and empty it on a moving train! I had a bile bag for a while. Trying to empty that without staining EVERYTHING was something of a challenge, even when you're stood still in the bathroom!

Fingers crossed for you Foggy x

Home? Happy days :)

Proper chuffed you are home xx

How did it go in London?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back