I’m being cut open tonight

foggy

Striker
Bollocks. I’ve waited since February, jumping through the hoops, doing the chemo, seeing the surgeon fella. And that bit has been for nowt it seems

Those crampy pains got worse. I saw my oncologist this morning and mentioned them as an aside. She said would I like to see a surgeon.

I hummed and ha’d. I have a lodge booked in Stanhope for this week. Just me and pooch. But I said ok. Things got rapidly worse. The surgeon has just been in. I need emergency surgery. Tonight. A big open wound again. I have a hernia where some bowel has got out. She doesn’t know how close it is to the diseased area. What I do know is there will be no cutting out cancer surgery next month in London. Or probably after that. Major multiple surgeries are not the done thing. I can understand why. My middles are tortured.
That shouldn’t really matter. I need to survive tonight. I’ll leave it there. I’m in a bit of a bad mood.

Hopefully I’ll be back. In a better one.

All the best.

Fingers, toes and everything else crossed for you. Words passed to those upstairs to look after you.

More Importantly will this affect your ability to have a shite?

Bollocks. I’ve waited since February, jumping through the hoops, doing the chemo, seeing the surgeon fella. And that bit has been for nowt it seems

Those crampy pains got worse. I saw my oncologist this morning and mentioned them as an aside. She said would I like to see a surgeon.

I hummed and ha’d. I have a lodge booked in Stanhope for this week. Just me and pooch. But I said ok. Things got rapidly worse. The surgeon has just been in. I need emergency surgery. Tonight. A big open wound again. I have a hernia where some bowel has got out. She doesn’t know how close it is to the diseased area. What I do know is there will be no cutting out cancer surgery next month in London. Or probably after that. Major multiple surgeries are not the done thing. I can understand why. My middles are tortured.
That shouldn’t really matter. I need to survive tonight. I’ll leave it there. I’m in a bit of a bad mood.

Hopefully I’ll be back. In a better one.

All the best.
Good luck lad, stay strong!

Back