Hull City Fans be scared

When did they get sold? I got a lift back with the head of the Hull supporters trust a few years ago when we had a midweek game and they absolutely hated the last lot. Thought it would ultimately lead to the death of the club.

Last week
Well, they say football is cyclical right. Hull could well slip back to the fourth division whence they came fairly soon...
@Grumpy Old Man do you know if any championship clubs are seriously struggling financially? I' surprised to see Blackburn at the top, they never really attracted large crowds outside the PL, have they invested well or spent above their means?
I'm sure GOM will be able to tell you better than me, but my understanding is almost all of them are fucked financially

Well, they say football is cyclical right. Hull could well slip back to the fourth division whence they came fairly soon...

I'm sure GOM will be able to tell you better than me, but my understanding is almost all of them are fucked financially
Bit harsh, they halted their decline and got promoted again, and seemingly have upward momentum. They've spent the majority of the last decade in the top 2 divisions, have a solid fanbase and a good sized stadium. They're a decent club

Back