Huawei mobiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have you ordered off that website before? Are they trustworthy?

I fancy the amazfit bip thing for when I eventually get to play 5 a side again.

Used them 3 times.. spot on. Sometimes have to wait a couple weeka for it to arrive but Ive also had it where there has been some in UK and it's been 2 days

Used them 3 times.. spot on. Sometimes have to wait a couple weeka for it to arrive but Ive also had it where there has been some in UK and it's been 2 days

Cheers, gunna take a punt. Expecting a bit of a wait from Hong Kong given the circumstances.

There is absolutely no chance that you haven't bought something from China many times before.
i've bought loads of stuff from there and i'm as guilty as the next man for having an insatiable lust for cheap goods but i'm trying to buy things from anywhere but there. the only way to punish them (and they should be imo) is in the pocket.
This one of those whoosh things aye?
nope.

i've bought loads of stuff from there and i'm as guilty as the next man for having an insatiable lust for cheap goods but i'm trying to buy things from anywhere but there. the only way to punish them (and they should be imo) is in the pocket.

nope.
I’d imagine you would struggle to find goods that haven’t been manufactured in China or have at least a component manufactured in China.

I’d imagine you would struggle to find goods that haven’t been manufactured in China or have at least a component manufactured in China.
i know. it's sad that it's the case so at least buy from a firm that assembles the parts that's not chinese.
i honestly cannot understand anyone wanting to buy from huawei given what's happening.

i know. it's sad that it's the case so at least buy from a firm that assembles the parts that's not chinese.
i honestly cannot understand anyone wanting to buy from huawei given what's happening.

So which mobile phone should he buy?

nope.

Good phones which are far cheaper then their like for like competitors. I'd be punishing my own pocket more than I would be punishing the Chinese if I didn't choose Huawei.

Been a OnePlus user since day one and also not wanting to line China's pockets but would appear phone is only assembled in China, screen is sourced from Samsung so Korean and chipset is Qualcom which is manufactured in Taiwan of all places

P30s still have Google, not sure if they'll get the latest android mind but could be wrong. I still have the p20 pro and seen as though it's still working I have just give sim only. Plan to keep it another year. On a separate note O2 are or were doing 100gb data sim only for £20 with 6 months free Disney +, didn't rate O2 a couple of years ago so this should be interesting

Last edited:
I use Xiaomi, but I also recommend Oppo, another high quality affordable brand.

Huawei has been kicked out of playstore but it is rapidly developing its own application base with an investment of over £1 billion. It will soon have an eco-system equivalent to google.

It's already got a solid maps alternative powered by TomTom, and has provided means to obtain Youtube and Facebook.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back