Huawei mobiles

Looking for new mobile and came across this bundle on hotukdeals Huawei P30 Lite New Edition 256GB Smartphone + Huawei Band 4 Pro for £229.99 or with FreeBuds 3i for £249.99 @ Huawei Store - hotukdeals

£250 for P30 lite, with fitness trackers and airpod type things. Seemed a canny deal, then I read the issues with Google!

Are these phones useless now then or what?
These ones still have Google. It's the p40 on that doesn't. I've got a p30 and it's good.

I've got a Huawei (think it's a P20 Lite or something) and had absolutely no complaints. Bought for about 250 quid and got a 10 quid pay as you go no contract deal for 5gb. Ideal for me.

Looking for new mobile and came across this bundle on hotukdeals Huawei P30 Lite New Edition 256GB Smartphone + Huawei Band 4 Pro for £229.99 or with FreeBuds 3i for £249.99 @ Huawei Store - hotukdeals

£250 for P30 lite, with fitness trackers and airpod type things. Seemed a canny deal, then I read the issues with Google!

Are these phones useless now then or what?

The P30 series still has Google. The P40 series doesn't. I got the P30 pro last week and I really like it. I had the P20 Pro before that.

They have a cheaper, sister brand called honor. I've had one of their phones for 18 months and it's basically perfect.

Not sure about the Google ban stuff, I thought that was all called off tbh.

I've had the P10 for almost 3 years now and I'm still very happy with it. I'll probably give it about 18 months for Huawei to get their app gallery up and running but if it looks promising enough, I'll have no problem buying another of their phones even without Google services.

I have the p30 lite and it still has google/play store etc, spot on phone I got it through Sky for 15 quid a month for phone and minutes etc

Wish I got the p30 pro now though

Back