How much would you sell your dog for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack's one of the dogs, not one of your sons, right?

Yes he's one of the dogs :lol:

He's a tri-blue merle and his colours excite people in the collie world! His eyes are class too. They're sort of mottled brown and light blue, so they look a bit wolf like.

me uncle had a dog similar, except you could set your clock by him. 7 o' clock every night it would commence and last til morning. Eventually they took him to the vet who said he was healthy but to give him charcoal tablets which might stop it. Much to the hilarity of everyone it didn't stop his farting but did induce small charcoal puffs to be emitted everytime he guffed
Think your supposed to put them in his mouth ;)

Mines coming to the end of his innings, darent take him to the vets for fear of what they’re going to say. f***ing hate this bit of having a dog.

To answer @Epping question, at this moment in time, nope, £10k, not a chance.

Had to put our eldest dog to sleep just before Christmas. Awful

We only got our dog in October and I would not consider selling him. He was a rescue dog and had come from a problem family. The dog is fine but there were clear signs of neglect.

Now he is an important part of the family, and always by somebodies side. The kids adore him and I think really he is my daughter's dog. Moving him on to another family would not be fair on him, but I don't think my daughter would ever get over it. "Daddy sold my dog so he could pay off the mortgage, be sure of retiring at 60 when he then got another dog and spent all his time out walking it".

Besides, yesterday I walked the kids to school before heading to work, leaving the wife working from home with the dog. He howled after we went and even though she give him a cuddle it took a while for him to calm down. After about 20 minutes he started again and eventually curled up under her desk. How could you get rid of a dog like that?

If someone came along and offered you 10k for your dog would you sell it.

proviso that it is off to a decent loving home
Absolutely, considering the number of bags of shite I collect of his each day, and the fact my car has just fired a chain tensioner through the timing chain cover!!

Mine passed away about 12 weeks ago.

I’d pay that to have her back.

Likewise but a bit more recent. Kills me not having the brainless witless muppet prodding me with his nose for an ear scratch.

The other one I regularly get really dodgy as fuck characters asking to buy her - greyhound so does get some dodgy attention at times. They'd be fucked though - she's the laziest piece of shit going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back