How much would you sell your dog for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't have a dog anymore just 2 cats now, the answer is the same though. Wouldn't sell at any price, like selling your own kids off man, mental idea.

no I love my dogs but most things in life have aprice... certainly do for me.. a substantial amount of cash can make everones life easier.

wouldnt be easy thing to do but ....

I reckon 100K would tempt me. £150k you can have the pair.

So, you value one of your dogs half as much as you value the other?

Don't have a dog but wouldn't sell the cat. If anyone wants a knackered old shed, however, I'm open to offers...

Don't have a dog anymore just 2 cats now, the answer is the same though. Wouldn't sell at any price, like selling your own kids off man, mental idea.

tbh if I had cats they could go for a grand each.. they are never there anyway

So, you value one of your dogs half as much as you value the other?

Don't have a dog but wouldn't sell the cat. If anyone wants a knackered old shed, however, I'm open to offers...

wouldnt sell your cat for 100K

and I was just doing a package deal.. I was thinking about the dogs as they would have each other as company

They’d soon give the fucker back. He farts, like, constantly. Sometimes I’m sure it’s just leaking out at a slow, constant stream. He sleeps on the floor at the bottom of our bed, and if I get up in the middle of the night for the toilet the room honestly smells like a gas chamber, with poo particles instead of zyklon b. He’s getting old now, so I’ll forgive him (in fact, I’m sometimes quite proud of the smell he can make), but he’d bring anyone to their knees if they weren’t accustomed to it.

Not very much. She's an English Springer and comming up to 14 years old. Her spring sprung a couple of years ago and she struggles with arthritis and is a bit deaf and sleeps most of the time. She plods about on short walk sniffing everything taking ages. We manage to get her out on walks and our lass has an old buggy that we put the dog in when things get too much . The dog loves it.
Lately she has been swimming (the dog no the wife) and this has really perkerd her up. She did six circuits of the dog hydro therapy pool the other day and its done wonders for her because she was never out of the sea and rivers when she was younger and she clearly thought she would never manage it again.
I don't think we have much more time with her but while the vet is still happy that she has a good quality of life we shall stick with her.

tbh if I had cats they could go for a grand each.. they are never there anyway

wouldnt sell your cat for 100K

and I was just doing a package deal.. I was thinking about the dogs as they would have each other as company

The cats coming to see me when I get in from work, like one just did now after a canny shite day is priceless imo. Pets have the ability to lift your mood or spirit in an instant, no amount of money could have the same effect I don't think.

They’d soon give the fucker back. He farts, like, constantly. Sometimes I’m sure it’s just leaking out at a slow, constant stream. He sleeps on the floor at the bottom of our bed, and if I get up in the middle of the night for the toilet the room honestly smells like a gas chamber, with poo particles instead of zyklon b. He’s getting old now, so I’ll forgive him (in fact, I’m sometimes quite proud of the smell he can make), but he’d bring anyone to their knees if they weren’t accustomed to it.

me uncle had a dog similar, except you could set your clock by him. 7 o' clock every night it would commence and last til morning. Eventually they took him to the vet who said he was healthy but to give him charcoal tablets which might stop it. Much to the hilarity of everyone it didn't stop his farting but did induce small charcoal puffs to be emitted everytime he guffed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back