How much would you pay to see The Jam?

Love to see them live, Weller’s up his own arse thou and said his kids would have to be destitute before he did a reunion, saw Foxton recently and he didn’t look well.
Would pay a few hundred I think.

I’d like to be there, but paying daft amounts isn’t happening. Also got to take into account the size of the venue. 1,000 capacity sounds great, an arena or stadium would be shite.
Shouty old man’s music .

I’d give you £500 not to Gan.
Often wonder what you’re actually into. The Jam, shouty :lol: Think the only old man here might be you. Stick some Val Doonican on old timer.

Last edited:
What’s up with ol’ Brucey like?
Hope he’s OK he was my hero as a young lad.

Dunno what I’d pay - saw them several times as a youngun and like to keep those memories. I’ve seen a few YouTube’s of From The Jam which seem to do a decent job of capturing what they were like back then. With Weller himself on board who knows what you’d get?
Should they ever put aside their differences I could only see it happening as a one off charity event or at the bequest of some massive celeb or something. If Bowie was still alive and orchestrating some kind of retro Live Aid or whatnot. Otherwise don’t hold your breath!

Back