How much debt do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nowt. Not unusual at my age. Mortgage paid off years ago and don't need credit for anything I want to buy.

Different when I was younger though with a mortgage and a young family.

She won't take a telling mate
She's been with this guy for 9 years and he won't even discuss getting a divorce

She's putting all of her equity from her own house (about £25k) and he's putting about £15 k into it

It's a train wreck waiting to happen in my opinion

Our lass has given up on trying with her because she won't listen to a word anyone says to her
Your opinion is correct.

Makes me sick if I'm honest.
It's a bit rank.
I only pop over this bit when the football crack has got a bit dull.

It's just seems to be a parody of itself.

A Little Britain type sketch on a message board.

skint like young'un?
Lots of people, working families are skint.

In fact it's extremely common.

Not on here of course. You're all wealthy toffs - in your own head, on the internet, hidden behind an anonymous username.:lol:

Lots of people, working families are skint.

In fact it's extremely common.

Not on here of course. You're all wealthy toffs - in your own head, on the internet, hidden behind an anonymous username.:lol:

who is claiming to be a wealthy toff like?

who is claiming to be a wealthy toff like?
It's a thread about debt that you lot have turned into a thread about how rich you all are.

This is what happens when middle aged men with tiny dicks are allowed free reign on the internet.

It's a thread about debt that you lot have turned into a thread about how rich you all are.

This is what happens when middle aged men with tiny dicks are allowed free reign on the internet.
I was asked how big my deposit was like. I've answered vaguely and honestly to avoid numbers. Soz like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back