How many of you lot still shoot in 35mm film?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got an old Ricoh upstairs somewhere. Bought it about 25 years ago. Still like new, it's only had about 10 roles of film through it. Think only had half of them developed.
Good cameras for low cost

Think I paid about £300 ish for all the kit. Bought it for mrs. K as a b/d present. She was modelling back then and wanted to learn the other side of the camera so to speak. Needless to say she used it once.
You missed your chance to be the next Ben Dover

Ive got a Canonet rangefinder with a stuck diaphragm, stuck at f16 or 22, really need to get it sorted. Also got a Zorki 4K in bits waiting to get put back together.

I shoot 35mm and MF. Yashica Electro 35, Pentax KM and Hasselblad 500Cm. B&W and colour. Develop my film in the kitchen. C-41 can be messy but great fun. Digital can't compete with MF film imo

I shoot 35mm and MF. Yashica Electro 35, Pentax KM and Hasselblad 500Cm. B&W and colour. Develop my film in the kitchen. C-41 can be messy but great fun. Digital can't compete with MF film imo
Skeletor has a GX617, it'll piss on your shit

I sold him it

I still have a few 35mm cameras (Nikon F series SLRs and a little Olympus mju-ii compact) and use them regularly. Perfectly good enough for enlargements up to 12x8 and a pleasure to use. Also have a Rolleicord 6x6 TLR and Fuji 6x9 rangefinder.

I still have a few 35mm cameras (Nikon F series SLRs and a little Olympus mju-ii compact) and use them regularly. Perfectly good enough for enlargements up to 12x8 and a pleasure to use. Also have a Rolleicord 6x6 TLR and Fuji 6x9 rangefinder.
I sold my rollei for 650 on ebay a few years back. Still no idea why it went for so much, was expecting 250

Must have been the lens type I guess

I sold my rollei for 650 on ebay a few years back. Still no idea why it went for so much, was expecting 250

Must have been the lens type I guess
Obviously was a flex not a cord for that money. Fancy one mesel but in truth the Rolleicord is almost as good, more compact and lighter, not to mention only costing about 150.

It was a flex, but I still expected lower

Zeiss 3.5 planar iirc

It was a flex, but I still expected lower

Zeiss 3.5 planar iirc

Prices on them vary hugely depending on which model (despite the fact that any made since about 1950 are pretty much identical given the same lens) and condition (with collectors driving up prices on anything approaching mintiness). The Zeiss Planar ones also get a premium though it is impossible to see the difference between them and the Schneider lenses... Again more collector snobbery.

Prices on them vary hugely depending on which model (despite the fact that any made since about 1950 are pretty much identical given the same lens) and condition (with collectors driving up prices on anything approaching mintiness). The Zeiss Planar ones also get a premium though it is impossible to see the difference between them and the Schneider lenses... Again more collector snobbery.
Was in good nick like

Still have a Canon Ftb, Canon A1, Olympus Trip, Minolta zoom 110 slr, Canon EOS 100. ...The Ftb is my fave - built like the proverbial Brick S***house and fab standard 1.7 50:mm lens ....very occasionally get the 35mm urge now though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back