How is Stephen Hawking still alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigel Leigh, a professor of clinical neurology at King’s College London, told the British Medical Journal in 2002. “I am not aware of anyone else who has survived with [ALS] as long. What is unusual is not only the length of time, but that the disease seems to have burnt out. He appears to be relatively stable. … This kind of stabilization is extremely rare.”
Almost like he's been cured...

#believe

Replaced with a doplleganger?

f***ing hell aye the Prof Stephen Hawking lookalike circuit is heaving.
The Hopkins Trio are doing a turn down the club obviously Saturday night. £1.50 instead of £1 to get in they're in so much demand.

Just fuck off man :lol:

I guess it's better than the 'he's rich' theory and can afford the best care. But really, his intelligence is keeping him alive? I'm not buying that. Plenty of clever people will have contracted the disease. Still can't explain the anomaly. He's not that much more brainy than most physicists. Average I've heard some of them say.

I definitely believe its two different people. Similar looking but distinct non the less.

Logon or register to see this image

Stop it man. You do know what that disease does? It's horrific

Have a watch of the film with Eddie Redmayne, good watch.

He is quite simply, a remarkable man.

Yep I have no doubt, but it might be a real possibility that the genius we know passed away in 1985.

Some say you can tell with the hands. As early as the 60's Hawking had already complained about the flexibility of his hands. His fingers wouldn't straighten and his left wrist was permanently bend back (older pictures do confirm). This would only worsen as the years if not decades to come as the muscles surrounding the fingers and wrists degrade. Towards the end sufferers hands can resemble claws it's so hard to open. Fast forward to today and do we see that Stephen's hands look a little more supple and not as bad as before?

Mmmmm. Either that is not the same Hawking or he has new cyborg hands.

He could of had them chopped off and fake ones put on like as why not there no use to him anyway.

Still a fake though that paper that was posted earlier shows it with his bottom teeth. They can't grow back and if they did wouldn't be stained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back