How is Stephen Hawking still alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe because he's exceptionally intelligent and he uses his brain so much it's preserving brain matter by exercising it?

Mental exercises are known to improve brain function, who knows, maybe it's connected somehow...

I guess it's better than the 'he's rich' theory and can afford the best care. But really, his intelligence is keeping him alive? I'm not buying that. Plenty of clever people will have contracted the disease. Still can't explain the anomaly. He's not that much more brainy than most physicists. Average I've heard some of them say.

Good read that like deffo two different blokes. Either that or some super cure that they have but don't give out as they don't want everyone living for years just the important ones.

Plus whatever he says most people will agree with without even looking it up just because they heard Hawking said it so must be true.

I definitely believe its two different people. Similar looking but distinct non the less.

Logon or register to see this image

I guess it's better than the 'he's rich' theory and can afford the best care. But really, his intelligence is keeping him alive? I'm not buying that. Plenty of clever people will have contracted the disease. Still can't explain the anomaly. He's not that much more brainy than most physicists. Average I've heard some of them say.

I definitely believe its two different people. Similar looking but distinct non the less.

One on the left does look dead mind.

Looks like a different jaw line and eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back