How is Stephen Hawking still alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always struck me how he could be taken advantage of as a shell to abuse his image as a mouthpiece for some company or other. He could be trapped in there, the poor twat, and any fucker could be operating that chair via remote control and tapping that speak and spell to say any old shite. He could be fronting a lings cars campaign for all he can do about it.

or aliens

presume he'll have access to the absolute best care money can buy

Undoubtedly.

in 1985 he had severe pneumonia in which the doctors recommended switching off life support. His wife disagreed and a tracheotomy was performed. After this he needed 24hour care which was very expensive. This money came from an American company The MacArthur Foundation. Similar to the Rockerfeller and Ford Foundation in that regard. Massive conglomerates who push their own agenda. Proper shady as owt, linked to organised crime, bank and life insurance fraud etc.

Why would they pay for a British scientist? Possible PR?

So how long are they going to keep him alive for?

If you believe the doppelganger theory. The real Stephen Hawking died in 1985 and replaced with a PR mouthpiece.

Undoubtedly.

in 1985 he had severe pneumonia in which the doctors recommended switching off life support. His wife disagreed and a tracheotomy was performed. After this he needed 24hour care which was very expensive. This money came from an American company The MacArthur Foundation. Similar to the Rockerfeller and Ford Foundation in that regard. Massive conglomerates who push their own agenda. Proper shady as owt, linked to organised crime, bank and life insurance fraud etc.

Bollocks, that's my night gone, gonna have to read up on it now ya f***ing loon

Undoubtedly.

If you believe the doppelganger theory. The real Stephen Hawking died in 1985 and replaced with a PR mouthpiece.

Easy way to control the sheep who believe anything, especially with someone who is a world renowned genius.

He's the new athiest prophet ;)

I've always said that the day after he loses all methods of communicating completely he will solve the question of life, the universe and everything and will have no way of telling us.

Maybe he's dead but his computer is alive?

When you say alive, do you mean proper Artificial Intelligence? Or just a scientist behind the green screen?

Talking about his computer. Intel or IBM which ever, only just released the program of the cheek interface Hawkings uses now, this and the eye one which he has been using for 20 years. Canny high tech if you ask me, is it independently verified?

What if he's desperately trying to tell us these discoveries every time he speaks but the dark overlords have programmed his voice machine to say what they want us to hear?

I'm going to ponder on that while finishing off my anti-gravity quantum drive in the garage.

Maybe I shouldn't tell anyone of its existence once completed?

I'm going to ponder on that while finishing off my anti-gravity quantum drive in the garage.

Maybe I shouldn't tell anyone of its existence once completed?

It doesn't matter now, they'll have seen this post and will be putting a red dot over your house on their map right now. RIP mate.

When you say alive, do you mean proper Artificial Intelligence? Or just a scientist behind the green screen?

Talking about his computer. Intel or IBM which ever, only just released the program of the cheek interface Hawkings uses now, this and the eye one which he has been using for 20 years. Canny high tech if you ask me, is it independently verified?

This is f***ing mint :lol:

Bollocks, that's my night gone, gonna have to read up on it now ya f***ing loon

:lol:

We need to throw him in a Black Hole imho he would probably welcome the idea.

It's always struck me how he could be taken advantage of as a shell to abuse his image as a mouthpiece for some company or other. He could be trapped in there, the poor twat, and any fucker could be operating that chair via remote control and tapping that speak and spell to say any old shite. He could be fronting a lings cars campaign for all he can do about it.

I'll be well pissed off if we ever find out that he's actually thick as fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back