How is Stephen Hawking still alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Be funny as owt if someone tampered with his voice controller just before he was about to do a big science gig and had him speaking like elmer fudd or summit

He could have any voice he wants with modern technology but he likes his robot one so he's keeping it.

He really should go for the Kenneth Williams, that would be mint...

What's hawking ever done apart from spout a load of theoretical bollocks most of which we will never be able to prove either way. He's a charlatan

How has Stephen Hawking survived more than a record 50 years with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)? This degenerative motor neuron disease has an average life span of only 4 years after diagnosis. It kills fast and there is no cure.

Yet Hawking has survived well into his 70's. He was diagnosed in his early 20's with doctors only giving him a couple of years to live. The next longest survivor got to live an extra 20 years with ALS. This discrepancy in Hawkings and everyone else with ALS's lifespan is more than an anomaly. This is not statistically possible, there's no medical way for him to be still alive....so how is he?

a) Is he part man part machine kept alive by some secret government cure?
b) Has he been replaced by a doggelganger in 1985? Or
c) Has he been misdiagnosed or something else equally as boring?

He looks better and younger now than he did 30years ago.
Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

Duracell batteries, marra.

The more you look into it the more it does seem suss. Thing is though, at some point they will have to let "him" die so what will they do then as they will need another "poster boy"?

On another note, what's the crack with believing in a different gravity to the gravity the majority believe in @ProfessionalMackem?

I don't think he'll ever die, they'll keep servicing/mot him and he'll just go on for ever

He's a sly twat man, he's waiting for cyberdyne to be up and running and he'll plug himself in

He'll control everything

Ah that's a twist on things, I thought he was being used against his will.

I think the majority see gravity as caused by the warping of spacetime as per general relativity and seemingly demonstrated by gravitational lensing and shit whereas some believe fairies apply a sticky substance to he bottom of things when people are asleep.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/flat-earth.1308209/page-9#post-24454014

Last edited:
I know you love a wild and whacky explanation for stuff, but my father died of this, and towards the end looked exactly like SH does, so please tread carefully because you tread on my memories both most precious and most painful.

My sister also died of MND.

I think the majority see gravity as caused by the warping of spacetime as per general relativity and seemingly demonstrated by gravitational lensing and shit whereas some believe fairies apply a sticky substance to he bottom of things when people are asleep.

I try that with our lass but she always wakes up and gives me a clip...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back