How is Stephen Hawking still alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now @DM, you may ask whats this got to do with your question. Im not sure mate, but it was the thought process I was going through when I stumbled across the electromagnetic universe. These vids might be long but a class watch which shows an alternative theory on stuff.

Looking at that thread, I miss Heed the ball

He's even more nuttier than me. Thats saying summat

Last edited:

Right mate a little while back I may have mentioned that our conventional thinking of gravity may not be complete and another theory might help us fill in a few blanks. Im not a full blown nutter to think that one theory is totally right or wrong. I just like keeping my options open and open to the idea that we don't know everything about everything.

Anyways I digress, a while back I was looking into the motion of our path through the cosmos. It was long thought that we move elliptically, like these pics.
Logon or register to see this image

But apparently thats all wrong and this is how we move throughout the cosmos

Heres a couple of class vids.

1st one is a mesmorising vid shown us move.

this one explains it really well

https://www.wired.com/2017/06/physi...ave-prove-einstein-right/?mbid=social_twitter

Right mate a little while back I may have mentioned that our conventional thinking of gravity may not be complete and another theory might help us fill in a few blanks. IIm not a full blown nutter tm not a full blown nutter to think that one theory is totally right or wrong. I just like keeping my options open and open to the idea that we don't know everything about everything.

Anyways I digress, a while back I was looking into the motion of our path through the cosmos. It was long thought that we move elliptically, like these pics.

"Im not a full blown nutter" - not far to go mate.

Right mate a little while back I may have mentioned that our conventional thinking of gravity may not be complete and another theory might help us fill in a few blanks. Im not a full blown nutter to think that one theory is totally right or wrong. I just like keeping my options open and open to the idea that we don't know everything about everything.

Half way through watching the first video and saw the bit about cosmic orbit and each cycle takes 26,000 years...very interesting. I'm sure the Mayans worked out that the various ice ages occurred every 20,000 years or so. Could they have known about this?

I've ran out of moon water to power it. Happy to post it by more traditional methods.

:lol::lol:

f***ing special moon watta. Gonna be on me gravestone that

Half way through watching the first video and saw the bit about cosmic orbit and each cycle takes 26,000 years...very interesting. I'm sure the Mayans worked out that the various ice ages occurred every 20,000 years or so. Could they have known about this?

Not a bad shout. It's a wonder how they could of even known? Aliens?

:lol::lol:

f***ing special moon watta. Gonna be on me gravestone that

Not a bad shout. It's a wonder how they could of even known? Aliens?
Could possibly be mate. Theses boys, as we all know, were very advanced mathematicians and successfully got the dates of major planetary events throughout the ages. Iirc there whole calendar thing was based on huge timescale not the relatively shortened timescale we live by today (could that have been done on purpose to shorten of sights on what life is really about?). Using their methods they predicted ice ages etc.

As far as I know we haven't done that and no one has done it since, maybe apart from the Aztecs but that would be using Mayan knowledge. It's definitely a subject worth looking at, especially the pyramids. Apparently they are aligned in exactly the same way the great Egyptian pyramids are and again, iirc, they are the same size as well. All of this at a time when cross atlantic voyages hadn't been carried out yet, although that is in doubt by the myth of Atlantis.

How did they manage to build structures the same as Egypt? Why did they build them? The Mayans and Ancient Egyptians are two civilisations well known for being far more advanced than any other civilisation at the time. Were the pyramids put there by aliens? Is there any substance to the myth of the Crystal Skulls? Is the secret to our purpose still waiting to be found when we finally ready for it? Apparently the next time civilisation is wiped out it will be to with plague, pestilence and famine. Are we already witnessing the start of armageddon? Is it a subconscious suicide on our part?

So many questions mate.;):cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back