How have we got to the point when people are actively unhappy when we win a game?

Kind of agree with this, despite being a part of it.

Apologies if I offended anyone, but I was asked to name names and therefore I did. I'd much rather have a meaningful debate than a petty squabble.

Yeah as would I. I may come across negative but I love this club and always have, I’ll be there no matter what.

Can I understand why some might see me as negative? Yes at times I am, but I’ll always argue I see through bullshit more than most too.

Theres people on here who just won’t have a negative, call people Fannie’s and try to insinuate people are lesser fans because they don’t do the same. That gets my back up.

I don’t see you as one of them, but it did piss me off you calling me out. Yes I’m negative at times, but think that’s a bit uncalled for. Apologies for biting back.
You could say that :lol:

What I found particularly amusing was how some actually aligned with him 😂

Last edited:
Yeah as would I. I may come across negative but I love this club and always have, I’ll be there no matter what.

Can I understand why some might see me as negative? Yes at times I am, but I’ll always argue I see through bullshit more than most too.

Theres people on here who just won’t have a negative, call people Fannie’s and try to insinuate people are lesser fans because they don’t do the same. That gets my back up.

I don’t see you as one of them, but it did piss me off you calling me out. Yes I’m negative at times, but think that’s a bit uncalled for. Apologies for biting back.

Crackers isn't it :lol:

Posting a generally easy to agree with opinion and then using it to snipe and provoke as he does in 99% of threads anyway, does it every single time no matter what username

Canny funny how even after 25 pages of being essentially told to fuck off he still was saying most people agree with him 🤣

No worries. As I say, I had no intention of singling folk out, but someone asked me to name some names and I just remembered you making the odd post/thread so I said your name. Same as the others really. Bit of a daft carry on really.

I understand the negativity at the moment, just think it goes a bit ott in general. I don't for a second think those types of posts/posters are lesser fans.

Back