Horror films...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surprised no ones mentioned Triangle. No overt gore, a great series of twists throughout the movie imo, ending really caught me off guard.
One of those ones that left an impression for a few days after.
Don't check any plot before you watch, will be more enjoyable.

Surprised no ones mentioned Triangle. No overt gore, a great series of twists throughout the movie imo, ending really caught me off guard.

Good film. Very disorientating plot. That whole sequence of events is probably still going on now.

About a boat that capsized?

Just don't want to watch something else!

That is the near the beginning yeah. Then the main action takes place on a larger boat that picks them up.

Yeah, watched it last night. Thought it was watchable, as in I never switched it off. I think there is a reason no one else had mentioned it on the thread.

Yeah, watched it last night. Thought it was watchable, as in I never switched it off. I think there is a reason no one else had mentioned it on the thread.

Why, not scary? I thought it created a real sense of dread, without many jumps or gore. Wouldn't keep you up at night i agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back