Horror films...

The Poltergeist (1982)

Films stop being scary when you're an adult so it's near impossible finding anything genuinely scary. The best you can hope for is something creepy or unsettling, like The VVitch (2015), Martyrs (2008) or Antichrist (2009).

Antichrist is the only film I've quit after 30 mins due to how utterly depressing it is. It's not scary at all, but it'll make you feel very depressed.

A bloke on my Facebook is staying in a holiday cottage somewhere remote and his five year old has announced that there's "a man living in the shed" at the bottom of the garden. He goes down to investigate and sees the bairn has tied up the door handle to stop his invisible friend from getting out.

:lol: The child catcher in chitty chitty bang bang is a horror.

Pierre Picton gave me a ride in Chitty (the real one) as a personal favour to his lovely wife .(no!)

I’m a massive fan of the film and he was happy to oblige, despite being absolutely shattered after a long day. Talked to me for ages about making the film as well! One of the best days of my life. Some will take the piss, but sod them. It was magical.

Sadly Pierre passed away a couple of years back. Lovely man, and his wife’s a real lady and a pleasure to speak with.

Pierre Picton gave me a ride in Chitty (the real one) as a personal favour to his lovely wife .(no!)

I’m a massive fan of the film and he was happy to oblige, despite being absolutely shattered after a long day. Talked to me for ages about making the film as well! One of the best days of my life. Some will take the piss, but sod them. It was magical.

Sadly Pierre passed away a couple of years back. Lovely man, and his wife’s a real lady and a pleasure to speak with.
Did Chris Evans own the car at one point?

REC is one of my favourite films.went full on nerd in barcelona recently and took loads of selfies of me and mrs jack outside of the apartment block where it was filmed:lol:
REC 2 is quality as well,3rd one not so much
Scared the crud out of me at the end....the lack of music and tension and just out and out weirdness is excellent...

REC is very good, second one canny shit mind.

EDIT: didn’t even know there was a 3 and 4. Bound to be utter bollocks.
Got as far as 2.....not great....went all mainstream...

Back