Honeyman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the situation going to change? What's done is done, time to reset and accept where we are then get behind whoever pulls on the shirt. If it's a young local lad who is't as good as someone who Stoke (or whoever we wish we were competing against) have just signed then there is absolutely no point being gutted and critical about it. If we end up peddling the shite players who've stolen a living from us and end up with a young team, then that's probably the best e can do/afford in this context. If they're bang average but are having a go and not robbing a living off us then we need to get behind them.
I understand mate let it out.

And reality bites looking at some of these posts. Honeyman looks the right type of player for the championship which is precisely where we are. No manager to flog just yet we will have to wait a few weeks for that.
Expect some underwhelming signings the next few months is my advice ...........and that includes the manager. Although McInnes is looking like he might be staying at Aberdeen so he will save himself a public flogging. Short will have to find some other muppet.

He's nowhere near as bad as some people are making out like.

He's looked decent when he's played IMO.

A little bit rough around the edges but he's decent on the ball and is always trying to get forward and create something. Plus he gives 100% unlike most of the team.

He's nowhere near as bad as some people are making out like.

He's looked decent when he's played IMO.

A little bit rough around the edges but he's decent on the ball and is always trying to get forward and create something. Plus he gives 100% unlike most of the team.

He actually passes and then moves into space, something some of the senior players have forgotten about

I agree with the Pienaar bit

But we already have squad players on the books, we need to sign a first choice centre mid, with Rodwell and Gibson, Gooch as back up

Now we just have another one.

Gibson is a waste of space ,Rodwell is Rodwell ,I think Honeyman will out perform Gooch next season. Bookmark it if you like and beat me with it if he doesn't :D

He did ok from what i saw of him, happy that hes signed.

Honeyman was very highly rated at the club. He played a full season for the u18's as a u16 schoolboy. He was seen of a playmaker, dribbler, ball carrier type. That season they finished runners up in the u18 Academy league.

Let's hope he can fulfil his initial potential

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back