Honeyman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocking isn't it. Tying a young player down on a higher value contract ...

The lad might be ok, he might not but it's hardly a massive gamble.

Happy enough with this, he did okay in shite circumstances and at least seemed to care. Having a bit of hunger and enthusiasm in the squad from the likes of him, McNair, Gooch and Watmore can't do any harm provided we don't rely on them en masse. Ndong, Catts and, ideally, a new attacking midfielder with young enthusiastic lads like those above providing competition and we should be okay in midfield.

Honeywell, Gooch, Watmore, N'Dong & Embleton(?) - good to have some decent young uns for the battles ahead - just need a GK (probs), a CH, CM and 2 CFs who can perform to a high champ standard - half a squad then.

I don't think he's good enough

And we already have a shed load of average centre mids

Would you rather have shite players who give 100% or so called good players.. who give 0%? and billy isnt so bad hes the least of our problems
So you are happy with a player who gives 100% who is without doubt utter shite? More goals have come because of his utter incompetence to defend? He can piss off for all I am concerned along with utter shite that call themselves footballers who have worn the red & white shirt this season.The very reason we are in this mess is paying players who are not good enough and Jones fits into that category.

So you are happy with a player who gives 100% who is without doubt utter shite? More goals have come because of his utter incompetence to defend? He can piss off for all I am concerned along with utter shite that call themselves footballers who have worn the red & white shirt this season.The very reason we are in this mess is paying players who are not good enough and Jones fits into that category.
He isnt utter shite.. and has scored a goal.. which most of our so called strikers have been unable to in abundance.. you obviously dont like him so il just say be careful for what you wish for..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back