Honeyman

Status
Not open for further replies.

What is guaranteed with this lad is that he'll give 100% every game.

He will but that isn't enough on it's own. I have my reservations as this time last season he was released by us and I don't think he has played 15 senior games yet. There is no way people can say he will do well in the Championship as there simply isn't enough evidence to suggest he will

Written off after playing about 7 seconds for us

On the other hand you have people saying he will be a decent Championship player after playing about 7 seconds for us

He will but that isn't enough on it's own. I have my reservations as this time last season he was released by us and I don't think he has played 15 senior games yet. There is no way people can say he will do well in the Championship as there simply isn't enough evidence to suggest he will

On the other hand you have people saying he will be a decent Championship player after playing about 7 seconds for us

That is true. I'll judge him after he has a proper run of games

I find this very hard to believe as his injury was a lie to prevent him receiving an automatic extension to his contract.

I'm sure I read that the wife of somebody we'd recently appointed from Man City was killed in the attack? I think it was on here.

The poor bloke who has lost his wife is called Taylor, he was with us when BSA was here doing a similar job to what Wilson is now (apparently)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back