Honeyman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wouldn't be quite that enthusiastic but it is the first good move we have made in years.
The thing is SBC, it's easy, and tempting to suggest getting rid of the lot of them (I've said it myself a few times) but there are a core of younger players who should be kept. (No, they're not a rotten core before anyone suggests it). Enthusiasm has been in short supply in the past season so I'm all for it coming back. The next manager needs to be the polar opposite of Moyes in that respect.

The thing is SBC, it's easy, and tempting to suggest getting rid of the lot of them (I've said it myself a few times) but there are a core of younger players who should be kept. (No, they're not a rotten core before anyone suggests it). Enthusiasm has been in short supply in the past season so I'm all for it coming back. The next manager needs to be the polar opposite of Moyes in that respect.

But some fans are almost seeing this as the second coming. It is a good move. But that's all it is. Yes passion needs to be reinvested and this is a big step toward that. But to say this is where we begin some rise is a little much.

But some fans are almost seeing this as the second coming. It is a good move. But that's all it is. Yes passion needs to be reinvested and this is a big step toward that. But to say this is where we begin some rise is a little much.
Just don't go too far the other way that's all I'm saying. :cool:

Did not look any thing special at all, but willing to give him a chance. Who knows a season in the Championship might do him some good.

Haway lads. Aye he's no world beater but there's nee need for all the "shite" comments etc. Im yet to be convinced myself but how about we get behind a young,hard working, local lad instead of pulling him to bits on the internet?

Love, Mr Honeyman snr.
This ^ can't judge anyone properly playing with those toxic *****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back