Honest Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

2 wins in 12 (in LEAGUE ONE !!)
94% in a recent fans poll want him sacked
Undoubtedly the most painful football to watch in my 50 years watching the lads
The club sliding towards a relegation fight.

YES HE SHOULD BE SACKED

The quote yesterday was the nail in coffin as far as I am concerned. Imagine Blackpool will be another pearl of wisdom from the main man.

I was thinking something like this from Mr Phillips or anybody really who is 100% up for the fight.

"Listen to me. Learn from me. I was not the best because I scored quickly. I was the best because the crowd loved me. Win the crowd and you will win the game"
(ok I pinched this from Gladiator but you get the point)

not this :

"We might manage a draw today lads - eh!!"

Last edited:
I doubt it, given he's been allowed to add to his staff recently. Also, our owner has form for leaving things too late.. Maja contract, Maja replacement, Jack Ross to name but three.

I think he’ll get a transfer window and stay the season. I’m torn on this one. His record is shite but he’s not had a chance to change things with new players yet so I’m not sure how harsh we’re all being.

Personally he wasn’t my choice so I’d sack him, bring in Phillips and give him enough time to assess what he’d need in January and give him the rest of the season.
A defeat to Simon Grayson’s Blackpool has got to be the end hasn’t it?

not This week but next if we lose and don’t perform
A game of a manager who doesn’t know what he’s doing vs a manager who didn’t know what he was doing 😉

Last edited:
We will fluke a hoofball win sooner or later, probably Saturday. We are stuck with him unfortunately. Feel a bit sorry for him to be fair, should never have even been in consideration for the job in the first place.

No...and to be honesy I'm more pissed off with steward Donald than Phil Parkinson. Can't blame Parkinson for taking the job Stewart Donald had just took the loss with his biggest spenders, money to spend 100 points clas and selling people for most and replacing them with worse. I honestly fear for our club as in my opinion id we don't get investment we are stuck or things could get worse.

Nope. Have a feeling Donald can't afford to. The length of the contract unsurprisingly coming back to haunt him (us).

If only someone (everyone) had predicted this would be a disaster of an appointment.

I don't think the length of the contract won't be an issue mate. He was out of work, I doubt we'd have to pay off his full contract in the event we want him gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back