Holy Smokes takeaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

always up by the top end by Mackies Corner, think he owns a hirdressers up there, cant think the name.
One thing I detest is road pests and those that think they are Overlords of the roads, if this is the case then I change my opinion and that FB post by him that seemed to portray him in a good light?

They can't even prepare properly for customers in the restaurant nevermind delivery. Awful shit.

Aye, should have read the rest of the thread. I still wouldn't touch anything with their name after my experience there, like.
This new **** also owns a beauty salon and a cake delivery business. Drives a big white 4x4, has the obligatory 'full sleeve' tattoo, fake tan and wears multi-coloured muscle vests.

This new **** also owns a beauty salon and a cake delivery business. Drives a big white 4x4, has the obligatory 'full sleeve' tattoo, fake tan and wears multi-coloured muscle vests.
:lol: More reason to avoid it then.

I've been in the restaurant 4 times and had the takeaway once, never had a problem with them.

Hope this helps.

Edit: I also once drove into the back of a white Range Rover.

Reactions: D.A
It's cheap meat cooked for hours in a slow cooker and called 'pulled pork' there mate. Course it's not going to be michelin cuisine imo there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back