Holidays 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was half thinking Budapest december myself , but unsure if be stupidly Baltic temps ?
Waste time lads jolly Prague 😉

Budapest is a long way from the Baltic :)

But, yes, it's going to be cold. Thankfully a lot of drinking establishments to keep warm in but maybe not the best month to explore the city.

Finalised a few over the last week or so:

NYC in Feb was already booked but added:

Toronto and Washington DC in April

Copenhagen and Malmo in July

That’ll be us done for next year after that I think…remaining budget won’t get us out of SR3!

11 degrees there today,I am five hours north and it was -3 earlier,snow flurries at the minute,hope for a mild winter.
I’m partial to a bit cold weather mind, doesn’t bother me, fully expecting (and hoping) NY is Baltic in Feb.

That said, I’m sure Canadian Baltic is a completely different (snow) ball game! :)

I’m partial to a bit cold weather mind, doesn’t bother me, fully expecting (and hoping) NY is Baltic in Feb.

That said, I’m sure Canadian Baltic is a completely different (snow) ball game! :)
Hope it’s cold and we can cuddle up

Coldest I've ever been was on a work trip to Boston one January. It was -20C outside which is even negative in Fahrenheit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back